THIS IS WAR

this is Fujian right now, the province closest to Taiwan. it's full of tanks. and that's just a fraction of the troops that were moved there over the last days. you don't move so many troops for shits and giggles. it's expensive, it's a lot of work, you don't do that for fun. you so that before there's war. that's what could be seen before the Ukraine attack started, too. just wait and see. we're in for the happening.

Attached: IMG_20220802_142244.jpg (1080x1128, 248.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_05_amphibious_fighting_vehicle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you guys are getting fooled, she will quickly change direction to south korea instead

buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
i can see chinese approach to warfare havent changed a bit

Are they going to swim to Taiwan?

HOLY SHIT THEY ARE GOING TO DRIVE THOSE TANKS STRAIGHT THROUGH THE TAIWAN STRAIGHT, STRAIGHT INTO TAIWAN

Oh noooo, I hope the interests of Democracy and Israel-America won't suffer from this

Attached: 1614169457317.jpg (1381x1750, 1.9M)

>it's expensive, it's a lot of work
You think it's much cheaper having your soldiers sit on their ass or training?
A military you don't use is a waste of money, not using it.
Now let us pray the end times are at hand.

are those for running over more chinese citizens?

They're going to pontooooooon using them as material kek

Looks like half of those vehicles are M.A.N support/troop transport trucks. Even if the tanks are amphibious those sure aren’t. Have they started loading vehicles onto boats and stuff?

Just don't stand in front of a tank, make moron. It's not that hard.
Those who got run over had it coming, and considering traffic in China surely a few were crushed. Dozens get flattened by trucks every day.

China going to war is gonna be an absolute shitshow.

People lower down in ranks don't want to take blame, so they're gonna report better results than they actually have.
This commie chink way of thinking is gonna go up the ranks and escalate as it does.
And then back down from the top: Generals getting reports of how well their war is going is gonna give shitty advice to the people below them. And those people, not wanting to be blamed for anything themselves is gonna roll with it and send those orders further down

It's a nothing burger you boring faggot.

he's right you know

The US will fucking wreck this whole place and all their tanks cncentrated if they do something stupid as attempt to shoot her plane, the chinese dont know what the fuck they are doing

>Now let us pray the end times are at hand.
True

China doesn't know how to fight.

Pelosi!

Attached: 87B05903-8DD2-477C-851F-1AFABD430D0D.jpg (1024x512, 117.36K)

And where are the boats.

Watching Lookner's coverage of Pelosi's plane has me wishing for armageddon.

this is a show of force and nothing more. what are they gonna do drive those tanks across the ocean?

Well some, yes. Some are amphibious, though clearly not all of them

Let the seas boil!
Let the stars fall!!
It will be time-ending!!!
Blood vaporizing!!
Belief extinguishing!!!
RRRAAAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!
Actually I like avocado with my toast and am fully vaccinated

Attached: 1649827885800.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

Probably orchestrated to enact Chinese martial law. Remember all of China is pissed off from the Shanghai lockdowns and the bank runs

Attached: image_2022-08-02_073818518.png (661x870, 525.33K)

they might be purposefully provoking CCP right when they know internal instability is happening...

They are not going to drive their tanks 150 miles through the water to get to Taiwan. They couldnt go that far anyways.

>Some are amphibious
and what? are they going to swim dozens of miles over the fucking ocean you dense retard

>Disappearance of people's money

Wtf, so we're they like na we don't have your money it's somewhere else go away

a nuke flew over the whitehouse

That is just security for the banks.

taiwan has some islands right at commie coast
i wouldnt be surprised if they actually tried swiming there

Attached: Taiwan2021.gif (362x425, 30.46K)

Communist China unlike the rainbow USA:
>does not have to follow the loac
>does not have to follow the Geneva convention
>will do whatever it takes to annialate inferior nigger burger mutt military and nato if they dare stand in the way
>has superior ICBM/missile tech
>superior tactical brainpower(don’t nuke em, unleash Covid-19 bio weapon engage in assymetric warfare via bio weapons and by blackmail of people inside USA, *ahem* Hunter Biden.
>Chinese troops are actually all /fit
>no homosexual “pride” pozzing up every institution including the military in China.

Sure the burger fats have more sheer firepower. But they are demoralized. Obese. HIV infested sodomites. If I were Winnie the Pooh, I’d take Taiwan immediately. Knowing that burgers would just bitch and complain. We mutts have already royally fucked ourselves with decades of complete fucking retarded politicians fighting useless proxy wars. What do we got, Ukraine proxy now, we support israel, support South Korea, god knows how many other military operations across the world we got. Are we gonna go in an all out war with China? Why are we starting to push to produce our own microchips huh? Someone knows we’re gonna get cut off them soon.

Attached: 90898634-8238-4C81-90E3-27FAE2068788.jpg (1242x950, 1.28M)

Yes, it's called 'banking'

I honestly think the us government “feels” like they own China. After handing all our manufacturing to them over 20+ years, they assumed the Chinese would bow to them.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_05_amphibious_fighting_vehicle
Weirdly enough those things can cross to Taiwan weather permitting. They are designed to act like a boat and can retract the tracks/road wheels.

Attached: 1308596050836.jpg (470x500, 47.64K)

>so we're they like na we don't have your money it's somewhere else go away
Pretty much lol
>and your not getting the house you pre paid for either, now srsly, go away

>this is war
No, this is a false flag.
>oh nooooo look, the chinks just carpet bomed all those poor soldiers and military equightment that are all perfectly ligned up in rows and right next to each other

If this was empire earth I would just use upgraded nukes against all the town centers in tawian , then tawian would nit be able to make new citizens

Swamp gas

But that would be the perfect excuse for the us to deploy anti ship and anti air missiles. They could take those little islands, and then Taiwan would become a much harder target. That would also help anti China propaganda both in Taiwan and Us.

taiwan is like south korea in how prepared it is so most of the fighting will be with them if they dont go just straight to nukes.