Irish actor Cilian Murphy gives Prince Harry a deathstare

after fake smiling during a greeting.

What is their problem?

Attached: cillian.png (753x860, 805.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LeeomA3p9w
youtube.com/watch?v=wUCk8bEtVrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT FUCK A HECKING BROWNERINA! THAT'S NOT BASED AT ALL! ONLY BROWN MEN CAN FUCK WHITE WOMEN, NOOOOOOOO!

That orange haired Jew slave faggot married a nigger, have you been living under a rock?

Op is a retarded faggot. Do you know what politics is?

IRA

this

paddy just hates brits

NO DUMBASS HE IS A HALFBREED KIKE ALL THE KINGS AND QUEENS ARE JEWISH. YOU GOT CONQUERED BY CHRISTKIKES IN THE PAGAN WARS. CHRISTIANS ARE ACTUAL HALFBREED JEWS YOU DUMB NIGGERS. HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU INSULATED FUCKS GONNA DENY REALITY. JUST GET YOUR NIGGER ASSES ON YOUR KNEES AND KISS MY FEET AND QUIT WASTING YOUR LIFE, WHITE NIGGERS OF THE JEWS..........

>the eternal anglo
He's Irish.

Prince Harry is the problem. Him and his wife.

Cillian’s been redpilled

The only reason he has a career is because of England's imperial history. Had he been born in portugal (with the same talent and ambition he has) he'd be a nobody.

Cillian Murphy is a hyperfaggot leftist, so don't get your hopes up about this.

Harry betrayed the royal family, stabbed our future king in the back, married a mutt and left the country to become a celebrity. Fuck him.

Dude gave up his title. He’s just Harry now.

This is politics between Ireland and the UK idiot.

tfw these meme actually means the opposite

Attached: racism.gif (498x280, 3.86M)

H-H-HE LOOOOKED AT HIM! I'M GOING INSAAANE SAVE ME BLACK AND TANS.

the only time that the Irish have smiled at a british royal was at Montbaton's funeral
youtube.com/watch?v=9LeeomA3p9w

Cillian has the fury of his ancestors in his eyes looking at a British highborn man. The descendant of their oppressors. Or he just feels some social obligation as an Irish person to put an angry face on so when he comes home he isn't called a bootlicker.

all irish are

He got redpilled by Mosley.
youtube.com/watch?v=wUCk8bEtVrQ

The only Irish guy I know personally is a former MMA fighter and he hates the British. Gives me shit for being of English heritage, but I'm part Scot and my grandfathers killed Brits in the Revolutionary War, so we're friends. He was a teenager in the 90s during all that shit in Ireland. He told me that basically everyone our age from Ireland supports the IRA.

>Bum boy

what's the story behind this? haven't watched the show

He's Irish. They don't like the english.
Can't say I blame them, the english are horrible cunts.

This happened five years ago. Fuck you OP.

I would too for him being a massive fucking loser

Someone did a roicism!

and if he was born in los angeles with the same cheekbones he has, he would have secured his first part from an audition at 16 instead of 20. what's your point?

It’s a visual allegory for the UK’s suicidal policy of replacing its ethnic stock with low IQ shitskins

don't you know the irish love british royalty?

>Actor
You do realize we’ve degenerated to the point some people actually care what an actor thinks.

Based. He should have thrown a punch at the ginger bastard.
Inb4 fuck the Royals? FUCK THE ROYALS!

I hope he sliced that nigger fuckers eyeballs wide open.

Also Cillian is from Cork which suffered the brunt of UK reprisals during the war of independence, including the city being burned down.