What is the link between Protestantism and cucked nations? Most of the pozzed countries you think of - Britain, America...

What is the link between Protestantism and cucked nations? Most of the pozzed countries you think of - Britain, America, Sweden, Germany, Canada, Australia, etc. - all have Protestantism as their state religion. This can't be a co incidence. What's the connection?

Attached: images (6).jpg (275x183, 5.77K)

Not anyone have moral, when the biggest nation catholic of World is Brazil

Retarded christ cuck take, religion is irrelevant. Plenty of examples of western “roman catholic” countries being utterly cucked as well

yes indeed it is no coincidence. Protestantism, with some exceptions, is generally a betrayal and perversion of christianity.

Because the Reformation was a jewish psyop to regain access to western europe and the new world after the alhambra decree

What is the link between catholicuckism and poor nations?

It's just Catholicism with freemasons and usury.

Protestant Christianity = Whiteness.
What you're noticing is the effect where people in mostly White places exhibit pathological empathy and don't see enough niggers to understand why it's a problem.

Catholicism not influenced in a hardwork culture, and prefer siestas and rural life, do you even know what is the word for "work" in my language?

Trabalho

Trabalho came from latin "tripalium", a instrument of torture medieval with three points, so ashamed that catholicism is of hardwork

I think there is the theory that Lutheranism is self-loathing and this fosters such values

Luther first was sympathetic with the jews for not liking the Catholic Church. He left seminary with jewish funds to fight against the church, otherwise he wouldnt be able to afford it. After he took the money from jews, he took nails and hammered them into the wooden church door with paper of his dissertation. He returned to the jews, told them, and they laughed and didn't convert so he left seething and hates jews. Its well documented in his own books as well as history and even on jew websites. Kind of blew me away when I read Luther say it himself and Luther also hated how prayer didn't feel "good" and he didn't like God calling him through challenges. So he sold the Lord for money, put nails in the Church, caused tons of countless death and fractionation while putting the jewish agenda further so they can make their own sects to change scripture, delete books, and justify slaying the faithful who refused to leave the Church, martyrs. Luther is a dog like the jews. Hes a jew in sheep's clothing that is allowed to attack jews verbally, he never did anything against jewry to stop it, his entire job was to stop the church but gain trust by saying (((ya jews bad ok?))) We know jews are bad lmao just read the Douay Rheims Bible and not luthers fever dream version. Also learn Latin.

Attached: 1659440121562.jpg (640x640, 100.62K)

Protentantism was about making religion plebian and practical. Removing sacrum from it resulted in a strict, but hollow husk that people rejected and ended up atheist

Attached: 1655464292167.jpg (203x192, 33.77K)

The only Catholic countries that are as bad as the ones mentioned in OP are France and Ireland.

That is true as well.

Ireland - cucked and pozzed
Spain - cucked and pozzed
Poland - cucked and pozzed
Italy - cucked and pozzed
The connection is being "western nations". Not protestantism or any other correlation. We're all drinking from the same (((trough))).

I used to think protestantism had some good fruit,, but now seeing what it's actually resulted in made me realize it was a serious mistake. Removing books from canon is an wretched act. The dude literally played with canon and rated books like they were a consumer product.
We must go back. The King James bible is the only one used in Freemasonic rites for a reason.
>Also learn Latin.
I started learning Latin for this very reason a few weeks ago. Scripture feels so much more powerful when read in Latin.

Attached: early church.png (563x563, 207.69K)

Successful missionary work. Catholics have been and still are preaching in actually dangerous places that need Jesus, like heart of Africa or South American Jungles. Protestants only yell in big cities

Australia doesn't have a state religion, you mong

To those who much is given much is required.

>Ignoring the (((enlightenment))) started in RC France
>Ignoring the Jesuits controlling the Vatican

I'm personally thinking of returning to the Catholic church after siding more with protestantism for years. There are raging liberals on both sides though, and cookie cutter conservacucks as well. I honestly just think worship music is cheesy.

My nation was controled by jesuits portugueses, want now about it?

>know about
Fix.

Jesuits were subverted by Freemasons, Jews, and the mercantile class. They weren't originally a terrible thing, but they had international access and served as a great front for subversive elements. They have been bad news for a very long time, since the 1700's