Serious question

If you had a child who turned out to be trans, how would you react?

Attached: tumblr_nj4n6tRPBQ1u3e2mjo1_500.jpg (500x500, 35.29K)

>how would you react?
I would cut off the internet
suckless.org/sucks/web

Kill the kikes responsible for brainwashing my kid.

Retire from school, homeschool, block any access to the outside world while ignoring any attempt of bringing the trans argument up until it fades

I don't claim the negative energy of this thread
I don't claim the negative energy of the trannies
I don't claim the energy of any poster on this entire website.
I choose the fourth road, to do my own thing.
I choose to escape the cycle.
I conclude this post with a sage.

Attached: 69726165.gif (665x450, 196.42K)

Seppuku

Attached: 1659389403322793.png (339x349, 192.02K)

>If you had a child who turned out to be trans, how would you react?
impossible premise in the first place
being 'trans' MEANS he transitioned
if i don't transition her/him its not a trans kid, simple as.
If he says he's a girl or she says she's a boy, either
A) kid being kids, if age is around 5 or something
B) i take him to a psychologist

It was unfortunate that we had to go through postpartum miscarriage honey. Let's try again when you're ready

I would slap the shit out of my kid if he tries that shit

Immediate antipsychotic treatment to stop their psychosis ASAP, then investigate school for grooming individuals and hijack their social media to lure their "friends" to have a talk with my trusty friend Mr. Walther from the WWII.

Attached: FB_IMG_1659402592726.jpg (720x827, 53.64K)

I'm sure this won't be a problem if I keep my child away from television and American influence. Also I don't agree with the implied validity of "turns out to be trans". I prefer "is exposed and co-opted by neo-liberalism". Please respect my choice of verbiage. Also 1PBOP.

Attached: tranny-flag.png (1036x690, 860.09K)

Where am I?

I'd have failed as a parent presumably because I gave him or her too much access to the internet too early. So cutting that off would be my first step toward rectifying this problem.

exorcisim and testosterone replacement

why the fuck do they give estrogen to men who already feel weak?

the correct hormone to enhance would be testosterone.

fuck christless jewish mind sorcery

Attached: thesecret.jpg (1584x2200, 1.06M)

What child?

i do have a kid who claimed this. She was 12 and had gone through some stuff which i wont go into, but she declared she was male and wanted top surgery. She started puberty at around 9 years old, and I get the impression that she was reaching out for anything that would mean she didnt have to go through life as a girl/woman.
i asked her what part of her was male, and she stated her brain was. I asked her how she knew this, and the usual tripe of "because i feel that way" came flooding out.

it was a traumatic experience for her - ive always known shes gay, as shes just never been interested in boys at all, but has always fawned over popular girls. No issue there. But this trans shit is so easy to debunk just with a conversation its silly not to talk about it. The problem is that kids have become entrenched in gender ideology, and if you point out the absurdity of it all, you come across as attacking them personally.
i just hope shes grown out of it now

I'd give it up for adoption, and if the mother wouldn't let me, I'd convince the child that it's mother hated it, was seriously mentally ill(considering the women I date that' actually probably true) and being abuse to me, tell the child it's not it's fault, leave the mother, and tell her that if she tried to get child support I would get custody and do everything in my power to emotionally destroy that child.

Basically, fuck trans kids. If my kid turned out to be a faggot I've already failed as a father, might as well go full scorched Earth and get out of town.

kek

The beatings will continue until heterosexuality improves

Discipline them. Telling them all "wonderful" facts about trannies like their suicide rate and their complicated, drug-ridden lifestyle that followed. They wouldn't be the type of trannies that can accept the norms, but the annoying, attentionwhoring ones that become terminally online for the rest of their life.

>implying public school
>implying internet access
>implying anime access
>implying no anti-worm routine
>implying trannies just materialize

Fuck him to death.

If my children turned out to be failures, it would be my own fault. If children are not comfortable with their body, it most certainly means that somebody touched them.

>12
>not interested in boys
>clearly gay
You're a retarded LARPing faggot. Come on, you know no woman would have a kid with you and that you're too autistic to understand how females work at any level.

Instant disownment.

Who the fuck groomed my kid?

aww, bless you.

Do you have a loicence to use that word? Prison island citizen?

/Thread

Attached: 1659337062294027.jpg (10000x2460, 3.41M)

Nice subversion thread you glowing kike faggot.
You will answer before the Lord in a couple hundred days.

Attached: literallyLITERALLYme.png (792x960, 1.2M)

Kill it

"he turned out to be and not that I manipulated it to think so"

Nice try groomer

Depends on how old he is, If he's not even in puberty yet then no. But otherwiss, Take him to get diagnosed for legitimate gender Dsyphoria and see what we can do. Social transitioning and some acceptance will do the trick and I'll allow now her to take hormones by about 16

Idc what the fuck anyone says I'm not going to abandon or shame my own child for who she is