Transgenders

Real talk, why are so obsessed with transgenders again??

I kind of lost track for a while, sorry

Attached: 39DAE93F00000578-0-image-a-7_1477772070131.jpg (634x359, 58.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2022/feb/18/gallup-record-71-americans-now-identify-lgbt/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pol loves their transgender allies ^_^

Attached: 1659199838954058.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

i don't want my sons or daughters to be transgender, so i will not enable an environment where transgenderism is a more likely outcome among the youth

>A woman shall not wear man’s clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman’s clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination
>If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads

"The survey found that about 21% of Generation Z Americans who have reached adulthood — those born between 1997 and 2003 — identified as LGBT last year."

washingtontimes.com/news/2022/feb/18/gallup-record-71-americans-now-identify-lgbt/

disgusting monkey pox ridden faggot

Because this board is full of retarded swarthy racially insecure ("am I white", "is this white", "are XXX white") genetic dead end incels who are at the brink of transitioning because they are so stone ugly, socially inept and stupid that they will never get laid. So they turn into misogynistic retards first, then they have second thoughts and because they realize that they can't ever get a girlfriend they finally decide to become the girlfriend. The rest is christcuck cuckservative retards and 2016 Q-boomer retards.

Did you lose track of the hatred? Or are you just acting retarded?

Attached: 1610658526890.jpg (602x641, 118.63K)

>thinking hardcore incels who try to change their sex to get laid are good
Lmao here is a delusional chud already

Attached: 1658534991181676m.jpg (1024x510, 65.64K)

>Because this board is full of retarded swarthy racially insecure ("am I white", "is this white", "are XXX white") genetic dead end incels who are at the brink of transitioning because they are so stone ugly, socially inept and stupid that they will never get laid. So they turn into misogynistic retards first, then they have second thoughts and because they realize that they can't ever get a girlfriend they finally decide to become the girlfriend. The rest is christcuck cuckservative retards and 2016 Q-boomer retards.

Attached: tranny red board.png (360x300, 103.15K)

Troons...
They are errors, abominations, dead ends,
Were not obsessed with you, you just raided us with your faggot shit, and you don't like when we call you ugly freaks out. Maybe go back to your safe space where no one will hurt your feelings. Most of you motherfuckers are chomo groomers and will fuck anything that moves or lies still long enough

Attached: 1621446837657.jpg (664x490, 23.13K)

"Raiders" can not even into good grammar and think me not what they say.
shaming language does not work on autistic truth seakers.

There is no such thing as transgender.

You can't transition from one gender to the other.

You will never be a real girl
You will never be a real man

Attached: 1659412123761942.jpg (540x540, 78.68K)

you will always have aids

If you could, you would have sex with a transfem, be honest.

Attached: bumbum.jpg (2587x1722, 950.86K)

>I popped her cherry (arrow under headline pointing left) and all I got was poopdick

You guys remember some discord tranny saying he came here to troll us yet he admitted instead he got trolled back so hard?
You can never win this game discord tranny fag, you will never be a woman and we'll never stop making fun of you, despite your instituonalized, soros/HRTsalesman backed censorship.

WHO?

>"The survey found that about 21% of Generation Z Americans who have reached adulthood — those born between 1997 and 2003 — identified as LGBT last year."
Most of those are literally unfuckable incels and femcels. It's all a giant cope for not getting laid.

^~^

Attached: tummy.jpg (1727x3365, 1.63M)

THIS IS NOW A MORIA THREAD

I hate women and cute trannies are unironically better

tell me who ffs

Thats a man

Womb tats on tranners are v cute

Cute transgirls are my poison. I love them.

YOUR subhuman nature is too weak and too cowardly for psychotherapy and therefore thinks it has the right to pervert and hinder science. And the poor women who resemble your kind neither inside nor out. You're just the parody of a man, weak and cowardly, who would rather play woman than face his problems.

And you belong to a religion and like all believers and religions you too will burn. You probably judge yourself for your cowardice and weakness long before the first pyre is built.
And now, transnigger, take this gun and judge yourself.