I am fucking done, can you help me?

Hello, I am 22 and male. I live in the shithole that is Spain and I am fucking done with it, I don't want to live anymore.

I have seen that you can use a plastic bag and maybe a lighter charger to die fast and not so painfully, but I don't know how should I do it exactly and I don't know if I need a specific charger. Is there any other accessible toxic gas that I can put in the bag which is easier to use?

Thanks for the help.

Attached: IMG-20220731-WA0013.jpg (2048x1536, 437.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oqcG1HxEwHM
youtu.be/5qcJkvh3Zw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>can you help me
youtube.com/watch?v=oqcG1HxEwHM

Nigger

Just leave your country don’t end your life, user. Go to Mexico. Being an actual Spaniard you’ll be like a God among men.

Understandable

make a bomb and blow yourself in a crowd of niggers, don't just die without paying the price for heaven.

get a doll and your life will improve in every way

Attached: 1658545937874529m.jpg (1024x415, 78.4K)

I don't want to go to an even worse shithole, desu. I don't have money to travel either. I tried to go to Iceland because nordic coubtries are pretty good but it is expensive as fuck.

Go to Croatia then

I honestly have thought of blowing myself in the Spanish congress lol. Those motherfuckers are part of my problem and of most Spaniards.

Why the fuck does it says "desu"? I havent typed that lol

user, if you're really improvising this right now, there's a great chance you end up plugged in life support because of your retarded actions.

If you want to die, take it easy.

Carlos, you have to control your emotional swings.

bro spain is cool if I was a young spaniard I would work in the cannabis industry, grow some weed, eventually youll get rich as yurop legalizes. stop being such a bitch

kys newfag

Have Christ as your saviour, he will guide you through this life. He has done the same with me, and I wont kill myself till my purpose is done.

If your gonna kill yourself can I have your steam account? I know you've got one bro
[email protected] be a real one and send it

rolling

Shameless

Cure your mental illnesses first and see if you still want to die after that.

youtu.be/5qcJkvh3Zw8

Attached: 1657055358095.png (813x1008, 867.05K)

It would be a bigger shame for it to be wasted once he's dead

I've tried with nitrogen but too difficult and unclean if you fuck up you painfully suffocate or get brain damage.

Collect your money and travel if you're done with life it's better trust me I've tried.

I'd like to live in spain desu. Wanna swap with me?

>I suffer in my tutorial eurangutan country

I wanna behead firstoids so bad

Attached: 1608520585218.png (771x723, 679.71K)

>fart in jar
>repeat many times
>sniff all at once

No blonde dolls. Wasted!

It's not too late fren. Pray to Jesus. He will give you purpose. If you're already to the point that you want to give your life away, then give it to Jesus. He can build you up and give you a mission. A man that does not fear death, is a force to be reckoned with, you can do much for the kingdom of heaven. Jesus be with you.

Attached: LightInTheDark.jpg (563x796, 114.14K)