Ask me how I know

That a huge majority of Any Forums posters are islamic pig dogs?
AYMAN AL-ZAWAHIRI, the 9-11 mastermind was killed, and no one has made a single thread.
Now I'm even starting to believe that most of the anti-semitism in here comes not from white people, but rather sandniggers living in the West posting under USA/Canada/Euro countries' flags.

Attached: Screenshot_20220801-233508.jpg (1080x1920, 450.99K)

Most Islamic posters are leftist cuck bois pretending and chinks spreading demoralization/DC.

I just woke up and that's great news

>the 9-11 mastermind
kek fuck off boomer

Ask me how I know you're a kike

Ok rabbi

Uhuh

Attached: 1659171208639300.jpg (300x342, 24.19K)

Why should or would we believe our government?

Muslims have nothing to do with 9/11. It was Mossad/neocon (jewish) operation.

Attached: chertoff.jpg (675x907, 148.21K)

repeat after me:

PHONE
POSTERS
RUINED
THE
INTERNET

im white and antisemite , your mossiach will never come and you are being played by demons to kill your own men thinking you are above them.

Yeah it's not like the elections are coming up and Biden needs something to hang on

Just like Bin Laden's family magically donated millions to Prince Charles charity a few years after his death

So you finally realised huh? Just wait until you get that most of these mudslimes are incel-posters as well since they don't know how to behave around women.

Pig Dogs assemble
Plus there was the earlier attempt to bomb it.
Dancing is-people
The demolition of #7
The insurance papers
Bin ladens relations with the pig dogs
Bin ladens lack of body is sus
Pig dogs are sus
Missing kids EVERY YEAR
What's Biden hidin'?
Pretty broad spectrum, OP
Obama's glittery devil suit
States killed their own "for the better" and continue to do so. They've always done it, OP
Always. Always. Aaaaallwaaaaaayyyyyyysssssss-zuh!

Attached: Screenshot_20220802-003743.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

by

this

id

No it's normal white people. KILL ALL JEWS

Attached: 3648365820U4.png (685x1200, 1.38M)

>, the 9-11 mastermind
1st day on the job huh kike?

Its fake they claim they killed him like 5 times

Who cares about Al-qaeda tho? They are completely irrelevant, Al-qaeda never brought tranny ideology and mass migration to my country

>implying he was actually killed
Every time the US government is in desperate need of a distraction from their own disastrous policies, they claim that they’ve killed some literally who terrorist who was allegedly responsible for something that happened over 20 years ago. There are people on this site right now who weren’t even born when it happened. When are they going to stop beating that dead horse? When the kikes stop whinging about the Holocaust, which is never.

>year 2040
>everyone on hyperpol is russian because no one reported the drone assassination of putin, the guy who stole the 2016 US presidental election

>Drone strike

Don't you EVER kill our soldiers for a coverup AGAIN.

No, I'm not a kike.
Hint: I don't belong to any of the 3 kike religions (judaism, islam, christianity).

Attached: 16594232572825064649069358208787.jpg (3456x4608, 2.37M)

9/11 was 21 years ago before a lot of zoomers on /pol were born. It's as unrelatable to them as Pearl Harbor and the JFK assassination was to my generation, Gen X.

>no one has made a single thread
>all of those “thank you biden” threads are a figment of your imagination
Kill yourself, faggot retard

good morning sirs

Afghanistan is like a whorehouse into which outsiders come,fuck to their heart's content and leave whenever they feel like.

No one cares, chink. Go eat a dog.

so your a shitskin indian?

Attached: 1633260949851.jpg (200x221, 7.56K)

I'm glad there are more of us who've realized this. Growing up around muslim dogs in a certain giant non-muslim South Asian nation makes us extra redpilled on pisslam and how much of a societal danger it poses

Attached: maxresdefault (65).jpg (1280x720, 198.52K)

so show your flag mulla. let us all see you're a muslim. everything is allahs will right? so was zawahiri's death.

youre no better