FOREIGNERS BUYING UP AMERICAN HOUSES

It‘s not just the Chinese, either. People from Canada, India, Mexico, and Brazil are too. Foreigners all told spent $59 billion to buy nearly a hundred thousand American homes.

Why is this happening? Boomers. Boomers mainly care about 1 thing: The value of their house. They want it to increase infinitely, even though they have to pay more in property taxes. The downside of this is that most young people will never be able to own a house.

Why are boomers so selfish?

Attached: JhhZQBg[1].png (597x611, 413.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1UQackJX__I
twitter.com/Jkylebass/status/1548655438052343809
twitter.com/nypost/status/1542975540587597825
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Foreigners all told spent $59 billion to buy nearly a hundred thousand American homes.
in the past year*

Idiots population will go down for the first time

>Why are boomers so selfish?
First of all, there is a difference between Jewish boomers and White boomers.
Secondly, boomers got poisoned by lead and DDT.

>Idiots population will go down for the first time
population is rising due to mass immigration

>First of all, there is a difference between Jewish boomers and White boomers.
yes, white boomers worship jew boomers
"Judeo-Christian" they call it

Even our Christian megacult based on Mormons bought entire towns in America. youtube.com/watch?v=1UQackJX__I

>there is a difference between Jewish boomers and White boomers
Correct. White boomers make their own kids pay rent. They act more Jewish than actual Jews.

Selling land to foreigners is literal treason and should carry the death penalty.

china is buying up property right next to US military bases LOL

twitter.com/Jkylebass/status/1548655438052343809

twitter.com/nypost/status/1542975540587597825

>FOREIGNERS BUYING UP AMERICAN HOUSES

wow, it's almost like if we don't put some kind of tariff or regulation of foreigners buying US real estate, they can use long term market manipulation as a weapon of war....

"almost"

I’m Canadian and my Dad owned 3 houses in Florida until recently when Biden was elected he said it was at the peak and sold them soon after

I am not going to defend boomers, they do deserve everything that is coming. Just point out that most of the problems here are caused by kikes.

Foreigners and corporations should not be allowed to buy residential property. Israel is buying up all the residential in order to destabilize our economy.

>Just point out that most of the problems here are caused by kikes.
boomers were the biggest voting bloc for a long time and also responsible for raising younger generations

Yeah my land lord was mexican national but then he died of cancer lol and another rat took his place. Seems i will die a slave.

Attached: 1512008758809.png (264x255, 125.52K)

people know what's coming
it's hard to believe but the US is probably going to be safer than nearly everywhere else

Why is this a thing? No one thought about foreign blocs in our housing market?

>Why is this a thing?
rich people caring about money more than the US itself. mostly, jews

>foreign blocs in our housing market
they can just buy up huge amounts of farm land next to US military bases:

>they can just buy up huge amounts of farm land next to US military bases:

When I am warlord, no foreigners will be allowed to buy property. Vote for me! Or not, it doesn't matter.

should be illegal

>No one thought about foreign blocs in our housing market?
Yeah they probably did, but them some foreigner gave them lots of money so they stopped caring.

They did think about it and realized how easily it can be used for asymmetric warfare, that's why it was allowed.

New York Post covers real actual topics that normal people are concerned about. NYT on the other hand discusses far right white nationalists in a report on advances in tooth enamel restoration

>They did think about it and realized how easily it can be used for asymmetric warfare
Kek. They didnt think it through. When I can't afford to live I kill some richfag and his family and take all his shit.

that's like half!

Oh so the great replacement is real? I'm so fucking sick and tired of these immigrants bringing shit to white mans land. Seriously, the second generations end up having bad behavior and aren't ever grateful for the original creative race (whites) that built the nice communities they live in. GTFO