It’s officially confirmed that she’ll go to Taiwan. Now all the only question left is how the CCP will respond

It’s officially confirmed that she’ll go to Taiwan. Now all the only question left is how the CCP will respond.

Attached: 3C547C31-C045-415C-B996-9C7BF54E3C1F.jpg (1242x1516, 825.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/Pelosis-father-and-the-Holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=FJofc7xR00g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

digits and she becomes hanabi above tapei

Havana Syndrome

Attached: 1657402577113.png (661x672, 556.59K)

>Would you look at the time! Two more minutes passed!
>Forgot about my inflation crisis, fed insider trading scandals and recession yet? No?
>Time for another slide thread seething about Chyna!

Fun fact: Guess who was the primary (((person))) responsible for pushing the holohoax myth and the creation of Israel (based upon said holohoax myth) in the US post-WW2?

jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/Pelosis-father-and-the-Holocaust
>Speaker Pelosi's father, the late US congressman Thomas D'Alesandro, Jr., of Maryland, was known as a Roosevelt Democrat. What is not widely known is that D'Alesandro broke ranks with president Franklin D. Roosevelt on the issues of rescuing Jews from Hitler and creating a Jewish State. D'Alesandro was one of the congressional supporters of the Bergson Group, a maverick Jewish political action committee that challenged the Roosevelt administration's policies on the Jewish refugee issue during the Holocaust, and later lobbied against British control of Palestine. The Bergson activists used unconventional tactics to draw attention to the plight of Europe's Jews, including staging theatrical pageants, organizing a march by 400 rabbis to the White House, and placing more than 200 full-page advertisements in newspapers around the country.

Nancy Pelosi: "My Father was a Shabbos Goy who helped create Israel"

youtube.com/watch?v=FJofc7xR00g

Jew political, funding and voting data:

Attached: pelosi.jpg (681x667, 90.85K)

they wont do shit because they have tiny penis

Lol China won’t do shit, if they start a war with America, then China becomes America

are you going to post this in every thread related to china you seething retard? you are the 70s iq reasom this has become a containment board and nothing more.

This fucking bitch.
This rancid cunt, here? THIS snatch is going to be the reason I die in nuclear hellfire?

Wait until you hear who is responsible for the founding ideology of the CCP

I hate Pelosi but respect her balls.

GOGOGO

If the chinks don't shoot her plane down they're fags

They will ban the biscuit and goyslop

Imagine going to war over pelosi. I don't want to be in that timeline.

US won't do shit because they can't do shit.
Besides half the country would be elated that Pelosi was shot down.

DAILY REMINDER: CHINA WON'T DO SHIT

>how the CCP will respond
they'll just shut down the embassy for a few days or something.
Chinks are too pussy to do anything else

THEY'LL DO FOOKIN NUTTIN

The chinks won't do shit. Russia, China, none of these countries have the balls to attack a western country.

You're communist just like them so you're safe Bruce

Please do it China, we won't do shit our military is infiltrated and run by trannys

>Now all the only question left is how the CCP will respond
We print more paper dollars and they make more stuff for us while we sit on our ass and watch Tv lol. Those China bastards are getting lazy lately must work more and assemble our things faster to get the dorrar.