If I could snap Pelosi out of existence, I would. But that would cost half of humanity with her

If I could snap Pelosi out of existence, I would. But that would cost half of humanity with her.

Would you be willing to pay a price for that?

Attached: thanos-serious.gif (268x364, 3.06M)

dumpster thread kys

Dont waste your time on her. Take out Obama

Attached: Thanos1-1.jpg (1280x722, 74.92K)

Non-whites make up more then half of humanity, so if i could chose which part of humanity dies off id snap 1,5 times

>If I could snap Pelosi out of existence, I would. But that would cost half of humanity with her.

don't be stupid.

Israel would replace her by the morning.

Have you tried visiting [eight]chan[dot]moe[slash]interracial[slash]res[slash]4913[dot]html#7392 and uploading some pics of chinese women getting blacked while Pelosi is in Taiwan?
Chairman Winnie the Xi is very frustrated with Pelosi, so now would be the time to annoy him.

Attached: 20200413_155839.png (750x730, 240.28K)

>she would snap half of humanity for a profit

Attached: 17034FD9-BD7E-4193-AD7C-896EBBFFFA36.png (680x485, 550.49K)

I like the odds of a coin flip determining yes/no situations.
Plenty of people mistake the notion of being unable to do something or unwilling to do anything as something decided by some intrinsic outside force.
A coin flip decides many outcomes though. Are you pondering whether or not to have a chicken sandwich or a burger? Flip a coin if you are indecisive. Can't tell if you should or shouldn't work out? A coin flip decides it all in a single flick of the thumb.
Of course, when it comes to coin flips, the wise man always cheats.

>Would you be willing to pay a price for that?
Hmmm... perhaps you could try getting a price quote from coalfax.com/muni.sm if you click on the blue chink text in the top left of that page and then search their catalog and get their contact info.

Attached: 1582474453834.png (1280x1280, 187.63K)

da jooz and blacks plz all of them
you can also take chinks btw
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

The most evil thing you can think of is Pelosi.

Nigger Crime Rates? "Need to exist!"

Niggers just not shutting the fuck up anywhere?

"Need to exist."

I'ma guess you're Nigger Thanos. Where's White Thanos? That dude seems like a bro.

sure
half of humanity is essentially chinks, poos and nogs

>pelosi
Nigger who cares about this literal puppet? You "snapping" any one person out from a political party won't change anything. Even snapping a major party donor out of existence won't change anything.

...unless the 50% of people that are killed include 100% of the jews, then it might do something.

I suspect that may be the price to get rid of coffin dodgers like her, Clinton's etc.

Attached: 479px-Pseudo-Seneca_MAN_Napoli_Inv5616_n02.jpg (479x599, 46.32K)

Pelosi is part of the Judeo-christian establishment. They will have her replaced by morning time. China isn't controlling our government either. It's really jews

Yes, thats why I support her trip to taiwan and china being retarded about it.

Let me guess you're the same fags posting blacked on Any Forums. You're a cuckold and addicted to it and use the excuse its anti China. 8 chinnerz have always been cucks

I dont listen to BBC addicts

If Pelosi lands in Taiwan she will be my new hero.

Idk, can i choose who dies? If no, its 50% chance to be my suicide

Why would I want to make her a martyr? Let her and Brandon tear down the demokikes by having to serve their terms. Without the bad orange one to blame theirs nothing to shield them from how terrible they are at their jobs. Even the entire lungenpresse can't cover for how shit they are.

Attached: democrats today.jpg (960x908, 388.64K)

..can I choose which half gets snapped?