I am dirt poor, mid 20s, my parents cant afford to house me anymore

Should I just get the cheapest one way plane ticket to a low COL state? Which states do you recommend for young men to work in and live independently? Serious answers only please.

Attached: NEET LIFE.jpg (900x900, 107.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k6NisqWDMJo
autodriveaway.com/
horizontransport.co/drive-away/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im considering any states in the upper midwest and any states in the southeast.

Im not a libtard I dont vote blue.

I've heard the buck breaking industry is booming right now.

Attached: 1656354822139.jpg (529x667, 37.88K)

Move to Kentucky or Mississippi

Go to hawaii or florida and be a full blown hobo in paradise. That's my plan for when my luck runs out. I got 5 grand in an escape account for when my time is up.

I researched Kentucky and the landscape is something im looking for being near Appalachia. What kind of jobs can you do there that doesnt take much skill?

Join the military. Or if you are a weak pussy, become a long haul trucker.

Trucking companies will pay for your cdl school then lock you into a contract for a year or two to get their money back, then you are free. Live in the truck in monk mode saving money and in a few years you will be able to afford to pay cash for a small fixer upper house in the country somewhere away from niggers.

Code

Id like to avoid the clot shot. So Trucking sounds like the thing to do. Do you just start at Swift or some company truck?

This is you serious answer, learn to budget as a young man thank me later: youtu.be/k6NisqWDMJo

You have no skills so you can either
>go to school w/student loan
>get a loan for a startup lawn care biz
>work in some amazon warehouse or some other wagery

You need a skill. Sit down and think what you'd like to do all day while getting paid to do it, whatever that is. Then break up that goal into small pieces you accomplish weekly while being a McSlave somewhere so you can have a house. Spend no money. Pick a state that has no state tax, and jobs available like say Oregon outside of shitty antifa cities is pretty comfy, or new hampshire or wherever has no tax.

Attached: 0.jpg (940x705, 117K)

This meme is how I feel about the midwest. Superior master race, literally.

>Pick a state that has no state tax, and jobs available like say Oregon outside of shitty antifa cities

Im in Oregon. I fucking hate it here n anyone who thinks its a cool place its not.

go to school w/student loan
>get a loan for a startup lawn care biz
>work in some amazon warehouse or some other wagery

Cant get loans so I might have to wage but I have no car to get anywhere. Double fucked.

Fuck I don't know, I'm not a retarded trucker, but my friend is. I just know its the last resort of a lot of single white men who are one step away from sleeping on the streets. Unironically, go on reddit to the trucker Subreddit ( I know they have one ) and make a thread there and ask what company is the best for a retard like yourself. Its clear you are a loser so I am sure you will be earning way more money than you ever thought possible.

chew gay monkeypox cox on the street corner

Apply for welfare you retard.

>Serious answers only please.

The military will house you, feed you, and pay you. Join the military.

You can do a one way trip to get started
autodriveaway.com/ plus there are motorhome delivery companies that will pay you to pick up one and deliver it across the US.
horizontransport.co/drive-away/

Then you have a paid trip to destination

I dont want a covid shot thats forced on me. Otherwise I would of already.

I cant qualify. I havent had a job for the last 5 years.

I moved to and worked at a ski resort in Vermont as a lift attendant and running snowmakers. This was after being kicked out at 19 with $200 to my name. There was free room and board and discounted meals at the lodge and in the summers I helped with maintenance and repairs. I lived like a pauper but looking back part of me wishes I stayed. I learned to ski like a pro, hunt track and shoot, fix engines and equipment. I even managed to get a girlfriend. Nowadays I make half decent money and live a ‘comfortable’ life by American standards, but it was the last time I remember being truly happy and content in life.

You do not need to have worked to get public assistance. It's not the same as unemployment, and you would probably be better off in a high col location like commiefornia. You register at office, which can also provide you a mailing address there, and say you are homeless.
>t. formerly poorfag

You are using the shot as an excuse to take an easier path and you know it. I've had the shots and Im fine, along with everyone I know. Its nigger tier logic to limit yourself to a shit life because you fell for antivax propaganda pushed by the chinse and russian governments. If you are really that stupid you should unironically just go ahead and kill yourself.

Go fuck yourself, zogbot. You sound like a boomer.