Can we all agree

If you put your kid in daycare you’re a shit parent. Inb4
>muh socialization
There’s a million ways to socialize your kid without shoving them in daycare with a bunch of other neglected children
>muh immunity
There’s no benefit to getting recurrent ear and lung infections plus daycares require children to be fully vaccinated on the schedule so they typically grow up sicker anyways.

If daycare was banned it would effectively remove all mothers from the workforce.

Attached: A1F96C44-DF22-43A0-824A-C0472C5C7A85.jpg (1170x1735, 1.09M)

My fuckup of a brother and his girlfriend put my nephew in daycare and he's sick all the fucking time.

I would torture the fuck out of that bitch

Fruits of women in the workforce. Male wages cut in half, nobody to raise the children.

>leaves white infant with psychopathic looking nigger

Checked all daycare kids are and their stupid parents cope with the whole “they’ll thank us one day” and “it’s so good for their immune system” when in reality it’s terrible to have your immune system stressed the fuck out all the time. Also anecdotal but every person I know who went to daycare has a fuck ton of allergies and gut issues as an adult.

Exactly this is how we set the clock back.
Daycares love hiring niggers

Niggers are evil. They truly are.

Do people that hate kids willingly apply to these jobs or do they change after dealing with X amount of problem children? This applies to teachers too. It's like I hate animals and decide I want to be a vetinarian, or that I hate niggers and decide to work at a liquor store. Where's the logic.

Yeah man, basically anything that can be abused, humans or animals, if there is a profession around it and one you can get away with it (for a while at least), it will attract the evil you see in this sheboon's eyes. Look into them. There's nothing there.

They exist in a completely artificial situation. Women are meant to take care of their own children in their own home along with a few close relatives and their children. They're not meant to take care of strangers' children and certainly not of another race.

Oh trust me, black women treat their own flesh and blood children like dogshit too. Absent fathers and psychopathic sadistic mothers, most of these blacks never had a chance.

I hope I live to see open season on those fucking demons

No the nigger is the problem.

No daycare is a problem too, leaf.

It’s just not natural it’ll never work out. Letting strangers watch your babies and toddlers (most babies in America that go to daycare start at 6 weeks old) is a horrible idea

The wild Ape can never be redeemed in any way, shape or form. Does this reflect on all Black folks? Absolutely not. There are Blacks and there are Niggers, Blacks do not like Niggers and any wild Ape Nigger running amok should be hung from an Oak Tree and set ablaze. Do this to a few wild ape Niggers and can only hope to tame them, which is unlikely to happen. Oh, also, FUCK ZIONIST JEWS, I HOPE THESE NIGGERS ACTUALLY HUNT YOU AND KILL YOU FUCKS. Ok frens, bye.

Daily reminder that if this wouldn't have been caught on camera it would simply be ruled
"Sudden infant death syndrome"
This is not a meme, parents just letting their kids choke themselves to death is just brushed away.

based
not based, but very common. god damn ive seen too many news articles of illegal spics and fat niggers beating the shit out of white kids in daycare ot allow that.

niggers are the MARK OF THE BEAST.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I LIVE IN A SOCIETY WHERE PEOPLE ACT LIKE NIGGERS ARE HUMAN AND NOT DEMONS, HOW CAN IT BE?

Attached: nigger attacking.webm (480x480, 1023.71K)

>Also anecdotal but every person I know who went to daycare has a fuck ton of allergies and gut issues as an adult.
Add me to that list
When my older brother was born, my mom would look after him and two neighborhood boys
I'm 4 years younger, I got put in daycare with up to 10 other children so she could go back to work and brother was in nursery school or kindergarten
I use to get endless ear infections as a kid and have some chronic health issues as an adult and he is fine

Why are white kids such pussies?

It's low skill and low effort work that, usually, beats working as a prostitute for women

Show video

Burn that nigger alive

Not pussies, just not violent, impulsive animals.

Brainwashing.

Checked yeah it’s interested me for a while because I’ve observed this for years yet everyone says daycare is great for the immune system, but given the required vaccines alone it’s obviously not true. Plus things like norovirus which are common you don’t even gain any immunity from.