GOD SPEED TO THIS CRAZY BITCH

I am not a fan of Pelosi by any means. Never have been. But kudos to her for being brave enough to show China who's boss. China is getting out of control and I think there is no better person than Pelosi (a woman, the third most powerful person in the world) to put the hammer down and show China who's boss.

Attached: pelosi.jpg (4500x2860, 1.56M)

Pelosi can suck my dick I just hate the Chinese like you wouldn’t believe

Pour one for the madlad Mafiosa

>Pelosi can suck my dick
Why do you want to become a male prostitute?

Attached: 1659165883254023.png (800x450, 94.6K)

黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼黑鬼

I hate the tyranny too.

Attached: Jackie Wumao.gif (500x281, 1.86M)

This. So much fucking this.

I'm pretty sure she has dentures so that might be interesting. She also has great tits and she's crazy. Crazy chicks are usually great in bed. I would unironically have sex with Pelosi if she would let me.

>Would you look at the time! Two more minutes passed!
>Time for another slide thread seething about Chyna!

Attached: mutt poster.png (382x309, 63.02K)

She's their puppet, fuck you shill

>pick related

On Chinese fertile soil right now: Murica!

Attached: f-16-fighting-falcon_012 - Copy.jpg (1200x800, 112.3K)

Shoot the plane down.
FUCK that bitch.

>hey guys I don't like Pelosi either
>she's not so heckin bad though because China right
>this isn't just some asinine midterms distraction stunt

Didnt she take chinese money NUMEROUS times before? She's a willing pawn for some chinese pump amd dump scheme where they scam even more white boomers than previously imaginable.
And OP is a fucking gay clown

Kill yourself shill

You have to have a sub 80IQ to think that politicians do anything or travel anywhere on their own volition.

Politicians do things at the behest of donors, or for favors, all for the sole purpose of gaining a political advantage.
Pelosi is in China for one, or many reasons, but none of those have anything to do with giving a shit about Taiwan sovereignty

wasted digits, pick n roll related

Attached: B402A9C3-325F-4F9B-80CC-7CE93BBDC6DB.jpg (933x875, 233.63K)

You are a dumb fucking faggot. I have never heard a single shred of story claiming Pelosi took Chinese money. Her drunk husband is a shady stock trader. That's about it.

Xi dont feel so good.

Attached: Xi dont feel so good.jpg (290x174, 4.5K)

We should just let China shoot her plane down. They'd be doing us a favor.

Didn't it land?

She didn’t die?
Chinese are cowards

Attached: 0A1EE8D9-3FA6-412A-8375-2AA05FE3406D.jpg (1024x841, 60.3K)

They said their military won't be idle. Which means anything, like trailing that plane, keeping it safe lol.

God i wish Any Forums would stop larping about this cunt and go back to shitposting about monkeypox and jews.

No one cares about the homosexual plague and Jews are boring pawns of Satan.
Revelation 2:9

>I am not a fan of Pelosi

. . . no one is and we all hope she dies.

She may be a crazy bitch but she’s our crazy bitch. Fuck chinks.

Every Chink is 1,000 times better than every member of the US House of Blackmailed Pedophiles.

This

I know, face it, the cunt is some eternal robot and somewhat like the terminator cop guy, your just not gonna kill her off like that so easy, I'm not even sure molten lead would work

Pelosi is a bigger stain on this country than Biden and Obama.

The boomers want one last big one, they are the comfy pepe in retirement homes watching impotent wojaks get sent into the grinder

Attached: 37FF0E2F-5775-4A3D-841C-513362A45C4B.jpg (640x724, 69.18K)

As much as I hate slant eyed chinks and seeing their ugly faces taking over my home at this point with how gay and urban the US is becoming I can’t help but respect their unwavering nationalistic totalitarianism. Hope they put up or shut up this time but I know nothing will happen.

I mean if China shoots her crazy ass down, it’s a win win. Maybe she dies and then we kill bugmen. Or maybe her massive fake tits will
Make her bounce or float whenever the plane crashes and she will live. Either way nothing of value was lost.