Primary tomorrow

Arizona bros, which Republicans admit that Trump lost in 2020?

I'll vote for Blake Masters as long as he's not a Stop the Steal retard.

Not voting for Kari Lake, she's a moron.

Attached: Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png (1200x800, 43.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/bombshells-belie-big-lie-21-confirmed-illegalities-irregularities-2020
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Not voting for Kari Lake
nice try kike. She will win, she and the new AG will prosecute voter fraud.

Attached: Bait.jpg (500x500, 28.67K)

I'm literally just some guy 100% serious
are you on some 2,000 Mules bullshit?

There's some dude the the named Wilmeth running near me that puts up signs...people cut out the Wil so it just says vote for meth.

>I'm literally just some guy

Attached: icu.png (680x425, 217.07K)

>are you on some 2,000 Mules bullshit?
for openers, sure.
justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/bombshells-belie-big-lie-21-confirmed-illegalities-irregularities-2020
>7. Bad voter signatures? A review of Maricopa County's mail-in ballots in Arizona's 2020 presidential election estimated that more than 200,000 ballots with signatures that did not match voter files were counted without being reviewed, more than eight times the number the county acknowledged.
there's plenty more. this is what your thread is about isn't it. Too little to late faggot.

I love hearing you faggots squeal when you realize you're losing.
>America First is gonna sweep not just the primaries, but the country
>and it will be fucking hilarious

Attached: 1659057680693017.jpg (556x604, 65.02K)

>hello fellow republicans, be sure to vote for the establishment candidate

Attached: (you).jpg (491x491, 42.99K)

>12% of the signatures are bad
>I can tell from the pixels and having invented email in my time
desperate. reminder that 2KM failed to show a single mule at even a second box. they claim GPS data caught 2,000 at an average of 28 boxes. millions of hours of tape and NOTHIN'. these people are just grifters

The ping data proved it dipshit. Vote for whomever you want fellow patriot. It won't matter, Lake, Masters and Hamadeh will win, will win the general election and then its show time.

Why wont Trump-tars admit they lost?

These people have honestly replaced Jesus Christ with Trump as their religious figure and they don't even know it.

Bring up "Trump" and watch how all the Christian morons come out of the woodwork comming to defend him as if he were Jesus Chrsit himself. Honestly, he is perhaps a false prophet.

Anyways, I am glad Joe Biden represents the TRUE Christians of this country; he and Kamala(YASS QUEEN!) are doing amazing!

Attached: Founding-Fathers-on-Religion.jpg (1000x600, 93.01K)

>19. More illegal harvesting. In Arizona, a half dozen people have already been indicted on charges of illegal harvesting in a probe by Attorney General Mark Brnovich that shows signs of expanding. It comes after the U.S. Supreme Court rejected Democrats' arguments and concluded Arizona’s ban on harvesting was constitutional.

>ping data proved it dipshit
not even close smoothbrain. ballot boxes were everywhere. you could easily be in 10 parking lots near 10 boxes in a week. you might be a mule yourself! some people drove by many, some people drove by few, and 2KM picked the people near the most

>you could easily be in 10 parking lots near 10 boxes in a week
it was more than that in a day. Often at 3 in the morning. After visiting a NGO. Nice try. Again, your seething matters not. I'm so looking forward to tomorrow.

the 2KM threshold was 10. 2,000 were near at least 10 boxes

remember when they made the threshold 5 and got 50,000 mules? those were accidental, right? now your almonds are activated...

not falling for it fed.

Arizona, Vote for these candidates who put America first:

•Kari Lake
•Blake Masters
•Andrew Biggs
•Paul Gosar
•Joshua Barnett
•Wendy Rogers
•Mark Finchem
•Leo Biasiucci

Spread the word

Why not she’s been on Fox10 for over 20 years. She’s got a fat ass that I’d like to fuck, and she hates immigrants.

Ted Cruz for President

>She’s got a fat ass that I’d like to fuck, and she hates immigrants.
reasonable

jk voting for Robson

where is Blake Masters on the retardation?

This. Also Abe Hamadeh for Attorney general.