Political Cooking Thread

Jannies being self sufficient at cooking is political because of global food shortages.

Attached: Snapchat-366186887.jpg (1816x3758, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fleischmannsyeast.com/recipe/30-minute-homemade-pizza/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Making my own pizza is cheaper than frozen. I know a few poors that spend $60 a week on pizza.

fleischmannsyeast.com/recipe/30-minute-homemade-pizza/

Attached: IMG_20220730_221741.jpg (3952x1872, 2.44M)

Need to order another half beef for the chest freezer

Damn nigger now I have to pull out chicken to make soup. Asshole >:(
>also I put portobello mushrooms in mine

Your pizza looks like you made it well, but it also looks like Chuck E Cheese just took a loose dump on that pan then you put it in the oven.

>self sufficient
>global food shortage

I figured if I put enough buzzwords in the OP they wouldn't delete the thread this time

it's also an excellent way to avoid excess sugars, seed oils, and other instruments of globohomo

someone post the meatballs video

Making jams is also a great way to beat the jews. Here's some green tomato jam I made from a local farmers green tomatoes.

Attached: 20220725_175135.jpg (4032x1816, 2.2M)

You literally need to know how to be self sufficient in a food crises, but you are right in that OP didn't actually expand on the premise with a bowl of chicken noodle soup.

You given any thought to just using language and imagery that would actually articulate that?

everyone should be making their own mayo, its easy as fuck, cheap as fuck and way fucking better then the store bought shit unless you fuck up the proportions
big batches of homemade pasta sauce from scratch is also exquisite

Attached: kagura-gintama.gif (457x498, 1.72M)

>mayo
Ketchup and pickles (essential for every burger) are very easy to make as well

Attached: 20220131_150921.jpg (4032x1816, 1.6M)

that things look like it could use some toppings famalam

>everyone should be making their own mayo, its easy as fuck, cheap as fuck and way fucking better then the store bought shit unless you fuck up the proportions
how long does homemade mayo last? The store stuff I can keep in the bottle for months.

Looks good. Ingredients?

Why the tomatoes? I figure they would just turn to glop while you roasted. Also you made the right call on browning the roast before you actually roasted it. Is that stalky herb rosemary? The kind I get usually has much longer needles. Or is it thyme?

Someone teach me how to make amatriciana

do you really want to eat that stuff though?
if it can keep for months it might not be good for you.

My recipe for bread:
1 1/3 cup warm water (100-110*F)
2 teaspoons active, dry yeast
- mix yeast + water, stir welll
2 teaspoons brown sugar or honey
1 egg
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- mix above into the mixing bowl
3 cups all-purpose flour
- mix into bowl
- when the consistency is good, then start the kneading process, add flower as needed
- cut into rolls, or keep it as bread, or push it out like pizza
- let rise for 1 hour, once 30 minutes no container, 2nd time in a container as you will.

Attached: 03c72a47-7e6e-409c-b83b-35df4e3fc78c.jpg (600x449, 53.89K)

stupid fucking jannies wanted to delete the other one.
gay.
look at my based kombucha

Attached: kombucha monster.jpg (4032x3024, 2.26M)

That's such a weird image. Meat looks done but could just have been browned for flavor. Baby carrots look done. Onions are also looking browned and done. Then there's a cube of unmelted butter and fresh tomatoes topped with fresh...thyme?

pickling is very based, my dad used to make 10 gallon barrels of sauerkraut, pickled cucumbers, etc
never made my own ketchup but that cant be very difficult, more curious about homemade mustard desu

Attached: ezgif-5-8f0e717696.gif (200x200, 1.24M)

I put the tomatoes in there because I had an extra few tomatoes in the refrigerator that I wanted to get rid of. And it was Thyme.

Attached: Screenshot_20220801-211534_Gallery.jpg (1079x1521, 1007.6K)

>do you really want to eat that stuff though?
I don't use mayo that frequently and when I do it is just a topping, so I am using a small amount.

By the way guys, every time I want to show off my food or kombucha, I say

>How are you guys dealing with rising food prices? I personally started cooking for myself. What are some good ways to mitigate rising prices?
They never get deleted but some anons don't get the memo that it's actually a cooking thread and they'll just let it die

Reminder Any Forums has better food threads then /ck/

>not eating 1500kcal breakfast for $1.27 every morning
>6 eggs 468c free
>2tbsp olive oil 238c $0.22
>1/2 cup shredded cheddar 228c $0.55
>1/3lb ground moose 350c free
>1 pint whole milk 300c $0.50
>1584c / $1.27

Attached: D74A911B-1F76-4E53-8306-32375A18A2F4.jpg (2942x3088, 2.57M)

>10 gallon barrel
I want to get a 5 gallon jar and make a giant batch of kombucha. It would probably take twice as long but it would produce an absolute monster yeast colony on top. It would be like a giant pizza

>counting eggs from your chicken and animals you killed as free
FUCKING BASED
SUPERMARKET FAGS CAN'T COMPETE

sorry couldnt really tell you since it hasnt gone bad before ive finished it so far but id guess atleast around a month or so

Eat ze bugs.

Attached: FY1ZzRAXEAQVxvM.png (546x616, 327.31K)