What are the coziest places to hide out in in case of a US-China conflict?

I am NOT dying for this "melting pot" shithole, and neither should you. So what are the best places to hide out in to dodge the draft and get away from the fighting? I'm not talking about a place to settle down in.

Attached: c054fc24-city-26166-1636ea4781c.jpg (1366x768, 297.19K)

I can't tell you I'm sorry. You're going to have to figure it out yourself and if you do, don't tell anyone please.

Mexican Resorts. Cartels make sure the areas are safe for American timeshare owners and tourists

Burritos, Latinas and beaches

Attached: B7D71002-CFC0-4C3F-8E7D-F48E6F8BCF48.jpg (1600x900, 318.95K)

>Would you look at the time! Two more seconds passed!
>Time for another slide thread seething about Chyna!

Attached: mutt poster.jpg (356x309, 67.83K)

gonna be flooded with wealthy americans, but that's not necessarily a bad thing; I mean, I'm gonna want some company. Latin America is likely to be the safest place around, especially if things get nuclear.

Bumping for interest. My guess would be somewhere in Europe or South America. Canada Africa and AUS have too many chinks and Asia/ME are the worst choices for obvious reasons.

Also that pic, fuck Hong Kong used to be kino in the 90s-early 2000s

Costa Rica already on it way to being bleached

The USA if you have grid-independence. Civilized Mediterranean nation if not, Israel would be comfy
The thing about America is that the new world is geographically isolated enough that a country must be a superpower or be backed by one in order to project force into the outside world, and vice versa. There are no nations with the logistical capacity to project force into the new world effectively.

El Salvador

It seems prudent to start working on my spanish again.

Mexican resort towns and the cartels are going to prey on outsiders if and when that time comes, either to make more money or to actively deter crowds from sticking around

They just chase money. The ones who can be bought will defend the expats from the ones who can't be.

what is being slid you moronic newfag

Can't serve me draft papers if I'm living on the road. Any attempts to constrain me will result in someone dying.

ok and what about the bombs???

Switzerland. How much gold do you have in Rothschild banks there? If your answer is zero you're fucked like the rest of us.

Nowhere, if China and US go to war it's going to eventually go nuclear, you can't escape nuclear winter sadly.

I fucking hate the term slide thread. This thread that we're in right now? It prompts a perfectly valid question. It's not questioning what is life or something big, but it starts a good discussion. It's a thing to bond and bant over, and then this nigger walks in and thinks that a good thread is being killed for this one.

Attached: 1627530239287.png (668x667, 14.61K)

Definitely not South America. Don't come here, we're full.

If America collapses you'll be the staff at the resort.

I think you can though. Nuke winter is overstated. I think you could definitely survive as a wealthy man in a continent that doesn't get hit too hard.

Brazil would be my last resort don't worry.

>what are the best places to hide out in to dodge the draft
kys faggot. The only options here should be
>kill the people coming to kidnap you after you ignore the draft notice
>get drafted and start killing officers in the field

You can always hitch a ride to sneed city?

Attached: 1642251601360.jpg (1023x651, 184.57K)

No retard. I want to fucking live, not fight for China just cause I hate America.

Anywhere south of the border seems like the obvious choice. Mexico, Costa Rica, Colombia, Chile, Argentina....Brazil, Uruguay. Any of those countries sound great.

Personally, if it really happens I'll try to go to Colombia. As the nukes fall I will snort $5 grams of cocaine and fuck the hottest big butted colombian hookers

In a blind on my land in Pocahontas County West Virginia. We will dig trenches 25 feet below ground and wait for Chang and Wang to cross over our land.

Anywhere far from civilization

Russia unironically, lol. Just hide in Siberia and noone EVER gonna find your ass. Also in positive is - US nukes cant hit central siberia, so you're not gonna even notice the nuclear war. You can also always hide in any South American country but its lame.

>he doesn't know

Just say you hate niggers and kikes and you’ll get kicked out of the army

The thing is, no one wants to live in your shithole country.

get a nice apartment in NYC and never leave. Call delivery for everything, and have door man leave it at your front door.
Beats going to deep south american where the bugs and animals all known your name

Attached: 1587560649200.jpg (959x1280, 111.94K)

A-user. I'm sorry to tell you this. But Siberia is russian propaganda. It was nuked into a giant ocean during the coldwar and now there's nothing.

>US Banks all shut down and your funds disappear
>You’re forced to get a job but you don’t speak spanish
>Cartels will pay you to drive a truck across the US border to smuggle meth into the Chinese Republic of California
>Chinese Border Patrol arrests you and executes you

lol

Indonesia would be my number 1 hideout destination. It's a huge place in terms of population but not very high profile, seems like an easy place to disappear if you want to. Plus with so many islands there's no way it's all 100% patrolled/secure.

Chile or Argentina.
I'd say Australia but there going to fight with USA,Japan,Canada,South Korea, New Zealand.

SEA is the obvious choice, but it's geographically quite close to the likely conflict zones, and the languages are hard.

I don't plan to hide.
I want to loudly and viciously oppose any attempts they would have to drag my people, White Americans, into another catastrophic bloodbath for Jewish bullshit.
I welcome them to imprison me, beat me, shoot me if they so deem. Try whatever. No matter what, I'm never lifting a finger to fight for Jews, and I will be a pain in the ass until they decide to just kill me. I hope that at least some of my countrymen are prepared for the same.

So basically prison but you actually have to work

patagonia, either chilean or argentinian, will always be a good option. also anything in the andes below santiago/mendoza is also a good option

>geographically quite close to the likely conflict zones
Yeah this is definitely a consideration, can't argue there.
>the languages are hard
I don't totally agree with this, Bahasa for example which would apply to Malaysia and Indonesia is surprisingly easy. For other countries like the Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, etc you could be absolutely right.

I'm going for maximum grief. If they're going to piss on my grave anyway, it's going to be after they're done weeping over some other ones.