Im a mexican nazi, but most of my ancestors are italian

i am still living in mexico but i really want to leave this place full of disgusting 5'5 "mestizos", i'm being serious, i want to move to ireland, i'll survive in the ethnostate, i'm not completely white, but most of my ancestors are white, meaning i have a white soul

Attached: american-flag-mexican-flag.jpg (1301x850, 58.85K)

Why are there so many self-hating spics on this board?

aren't pretty much all the most subhuman indios all here already? eventually mexico will be white and all the 150cm jungle goblinos will rule the ruins of the USA

i'm not subhuman kek, i'm 5'8, i'm literally taller than all of the indios in the streets, i feel superior everytime i walk outside

>meximutt

Attached: F12C51CE-A671-405E-A92B-2C23A6C88DF7.jpg (1200x1624, 145.42K)

>Italian
you are not Mexican.

its a joke right?

yes i am, my mom and dad are from mexico, my grandparents are from mexico, i am from mexico, i don't know where my ancestry in ireland or italy starts but it's true, i don't identify as "latinx" "latino" that is a fag and failed ethnicity full of poor people and indios

stay out of my ancestral homeland bean

Attached: true ancestry - closest population.png (724x452, 260.9K)

says the amerimutt
only pureblood irish should be in ireland, and that's exactly why i'll move to either spain or italy, my homeland calls me, not this bean brown short place

at least your sane. i wish you the best of luck mexibro

btw am also a trans woman, mtf, i know i'm a male biologically and a degenerate but i still know my soul and gender and i am voluntary celibate, meaning am only focused on what matters

hitler only fled germany after he tried and did all he could
gain power then deport all the darkies to south america

Being white is also about growing up in a white culture. I would know, I'm half Mexican and half white, all whites can pick up on how white I am. They'll even make comments about it. That will NEVER be the case for you. Just stay home, Europe isn't for your kind.

>I'm a brown bean eater subhuman, my ancestors are aztec monkeys and moor rapebabies.
Ftfy

Lmao

"subhuman" says the person using the european union flag, that is the cuck union, only ireland and italy are based the other ones are mutts

i grew up in NORTHERN MEXICO, almost USA, i am being FED american culture daily, i don't eat "tamales" or latino food what the heck is that, my kind loves real pizza, spaghetti, paella etc none of that aztec mayan native thing

The eternal indio shitposts again. Ponte a trabajar culero.

Yeah but you didn't grow up in the natural white environment, the Cold White North. That's what really makes the white, why do you think the South lost the civil war? Because they were living it up in paradise.

fucking kek

Attached: 1659382509452943.png (487x498, 279.07K)

>btw am also a trans woman

you belong in canada, maybe you can even meet & marry

I actually did. I grew up in a white neighborhood in Milton On until I was 10. I love the cold and consume mostly English media.
I have Indio, Spanish, Italian, German, and French ancestry.

But I still don't consider myself "white"

>im a mexican nazi, but most of my ancestors are italian

Attached: 1655665605080.png (291x384, 173.84K)

I am dalit but nazi.

How about I fly down and take your women? Every time I visit I just have to say I'm Canadian and they want me. I look like you, I can act like you, I will take your women from you.

today has been packed with retarded mexispic posts

Death to kikes

>meaning i have a white soul
nope. you're just arguing that someone else is even more of a mestizo so you're not.

EL CREATURO MEJICANO

shit language i dont speak and never will, language of losers, i speak english to people everytime i go outside i dont care if it's mexico, either they understand me, or they don't, most mexicans are native and losers so of course none understand
english is the language of winners

also nigger, that's part of what a mexican aka mestizo has for heritage.

>A small tranny faggot Nazi norteño..

How do people become so mentally ill?

>mexican
>nazi
>my ancestors are italian
Git da fug otta 'ere
My fucking sides
KEK

Attached: you.png (384x383, 337.99K)

>mutt projection

I hope you get skinned alive.
you're a disgusting sub-human waste.
no honor, no love, just self-adoration.
you aren't welcome in this land you hate

Death to kikes

if we want to get specific about spa**sh, the term would be "LA CREATURA MEXICANA" bcus "la" indicates female pronoun
i hope span*sh gets banned someday in mexico

kek, sounds exactly like a gringo

>Spanish, Italian, German, and French ancestry
Damn, how many men fucked your mother at sime my dude

Attached: 1650475785853.png (262x240, 95.75K)

My fathers side are northern italian - mexicans. I was told my great ancestors came from veneto region to northern mexico to work as farmers. Then my grandfather and his brothers hopped the border to laredo texas. Its a complex type of feel, most of you would not understand the world in our shoes being from such heritages.

Attached: 1600573433429.jpg (1200x1000, 66K)

please don't insult me q.q i'm sorry it's just what i believe >.< i dont hate black people or mexicans but races should go to their countries for example if an african has italian ancestry, he goes to italy with his family for free and so on

Yes you are still living in Mexico . . .
Okay Pablo, you are more superior because you make $1 USD more than the Indios do a day. Any real white conquistador would do their part in taking the reigns and improving. Otherwise you are just like the Indios escaping Mexico. Its just that you are escaping to Ireland rather than the US.

What is preventing you from going to Ireland?

oh wow you sure put the fear of god in me my little homosexual leaf friend

>i speak english to people everytime i go outside
The fucking cringe

Attached: 695bf21ca05e39220d7412c560640e03.jpg (1280x720, 45.38K)

many such cases, sad

Attached: 1659305961594027.png (1087x1087, 490.62K)

What heritage?
The heritage of not making it in your home country and leaving to other countries? Its a loser type of heritage user.

unless you're 100% native american, the same can be said for you

Póngase a jalar
you're whimexican then
lol lmao, kwab even

we get it, youre a rape baby with no identity so you jump on the nazi bandwagon because youre hu-white and need a home.

just kys.

*whitexican

Heh . . .
Close enough . . .

Attached: IMG_9413.jpg (1125x1715, 439.56K)

Litrally me at 1am hoping nobody walks in and finds me "raiding" the fridge lol.