Barbados is a developed and peaceful country with a very high quality of life...

>Barbados is a developed and peaceful country with a very high quality of life. Barbados's population is predominantly of African descent.
How does Any Forums explain this?

Attached: 83120131-76BF-42F6-8E25-F644E027E676.jpg (1330x997, 354.46K)

Jewery

Western investment to give tourists a place to spend their money. Its not niggers development.

There's only like 300,000 people there - they are ruled over by White business owners and rely entirely on tourism. Blacks that step out of line get fucked up. Slave plantations were developed and peaceful too.

Attached: 1566824072832.jpg (300x300, 24.57K)

How do you explain Haiti? The white man gave up Barbados due to the libs that have invaded UK to this day; it wasn't taken from them. How do you know UK is lib because they haven't banned abortions? Abortions are the litmus test to conservatism simple as that.

Homogeny

Isn't this the sex tourism island for middle age roasties?

You only have 1-3 examples while almost every white country is very advanced compared to nig countries

and they're still inferior to germans

Attached: unironically flawless.png (250x250, 77.31K)

what its murder rate?

Right one was built for BWC.

Something like 14 per 100,000 people. More than twice what the US's is right now.

Attached: 1572459912479.png (593x596, 603.79K)

If you'r going that route, Mauritius is a better argument. dumb NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Nigger civilizations never made significant contributions to space, science, mathematics, architecture or literature. How do you explain that? Do you honestly believe that evolution couldnt spit out races with different average IQ's? Evolution can make humans smarter than chimpanzees. It can also make Whites smarter than niggers. It's absurd to suggest otherwise.

Botswana and Rwanda too but dumb nigger post

Hey Beatrix's brother, I am a tomboy supremist, and even I wouldn't fuck that....

>advanced
Okay what technical industry or scientific research are they a leader in? How many famous scholars or scientists were educated there? How many inventions come from there?

we can't all have bad taste, shame for ya

>Slide thred
First two replies JIDF bumping
>Meanwhile in Jamaica...
Sage

Attached: jamaican.png (676x380, 669.96K)

its a vacation spot. you see resorts and rich people partying. A few blocks away niggers live in shacks and drink goat blood. This is dumb a thread

He is in all likelihood, a nigger though. Technically Zambia too but then you remember how many albinos are hacked to death there for witchcraft, and you realize you cannot change their inner nature.

Attached: shrug.jpg (648x800, 92.32K)

>lower GDP per capita than fucking Mexico
Swing and a miss, retard.

>developed
Nah. Aruba is close, but has some feral island people. Dogs just roaming the streets.
They are basically non-violent niggers.

>an entire island of house niggers that live solely off of whitey's tourism bucks

Gee, I wonder why they appear to be so friendly?

>Tourism

I bet riding those horses feels really good :^)