Have you taken the cooking pill user?

Have you taken the cooking pill yet user? Picrel is dinner for a /sig/ Chad. This belongs on pol because we need strong, well fed men in the land of the free.
>USDA choice end cut strip steak medium rare
>Homemade garlic butter
>Roasted baby carrots
>Big mug whole milk
>Gummies multi vits + vit D

Attached: PXL_20220802_004452449.jpg (4080x3072, 3M)

cooking is wife's job. any man who cooks is kind of gay or soi boy

I will fishy mucus fart into your meal and drink.

>vit gummies
>no broccoli
Wtf is this shit

Did you coom on that steak?

Too lazy for the 2nd veg tonight. Ngmi

>no greens

tell me you're ngmi without telling me you're ngmi

But if you ain't got no woman what are you supposed to starve ?
Fuck off jew

My girl cook because I’m too tired when I get home from work

Well then as a bachelor I guess I'll just fucking starve, thanks a lot asshole.

Have you taken your dick out of man butt pill?

also

>he thinks this "cooking" was worth posting

nigger that takes 10 minutes tops. you did nothing. you have orthorexia too btw, i can tell by the way you typed

not bad. could do with some greens.

Attached: br.jpg (3366x5984, 2.66M)

That's why no greens are on this plate tonight kek

>trusting the USDA

Coom confirmed

Oh look at this guy here everybody, he's employed AND has a girlfriend.

Cooking pill? Wtf kind of sad zoomer shit is this? If you can't cook you might as well kys. Food is so outrageously expensive the only way to have good meals on the regular is to buy in bulk, grow, freeze and pickle everything.

Attached: 1659217712950497.png (711x600, 116.23K)

>vitamin gummies
nigga are you 12? only basedboys need their spongebob gummies, you need more greens and carbs in your diet

Based OP.
I do think you need some more greens though. A side arugula salad with some onion, fennel, etc. with oil and vinegar is good to go with such a meal.
Also, don't fall for the vitamin jew.

>Have you taken the cooking pill user?
yes, a long time ago
>cooking is wife's job
yes and no, there is a difference between cooking and being a chef
>any man who cooks is kind of gay or soi boy
that is a retarded (((statement)))

i aint got no wife, but i can order food delivery, also, i can eat un-cooked food i bought from the grocery, such as fruits and milk, and semi-cooked food such as frozen pizza

>orthorexia
Didn't know this was a thing but no I eat pizza and spicy chaching goywhichs too. I just move my body sometimes.

i've been learning to cook recently, it's been really fun. trying the make the most i can with nice cheap ingredients, all from scratch and without any fancy kitchen tools where possible. polishanon has inspired me and i've been cooking soup recently. i made a delicious potato soup in his honor

Jesus Christ all those fucking buzzwords over literally the simplest thing you can learn to do. I'm not really one to say this, but go touch some fucking grass you degenerate. You made a steak and some glazed baby carrots. Whoop de fuckin doo. Even /ck/ can do better, and they don't even cook.

are you single?

>mohammed that eats nastiest garbage meat day in day out that turns for hours and hours on a stick next to road has opinion on food and cooking

I think you should eat steak while it's still available

yes I did and I buy organic vegetables. I've taken the cooking pill so hard I count the organic vegetables I could have bought with the money I spend on fast-food when I do. I regret buying a crappy burg made with tired milk cow meat because I could have spent that money on delicious veggies that would keep me well fed for a week.

>cooking is wife's job
yes and no, there is a difference between cooking and being a chef
>any man who cooks is kind of gay or soi boy
that is a retarded (((statement)))
>i aint got no wife, but i can order food delivery,
confirmed loser

>Milk with meat and French fries
An improvement from strawberry milkshake but still retarded.
Are those some candies on the left ? What's that, your salad ?
The dish looks OK tho. What meat is that exactly ?

Women can cook but I have found few that cook with a delicate balance of flavors and a consideration of the different ingredients and their needs. Cooking is a fine art and baking an absolute science. Women are not great at either.

Attached: 1657948965230.jpg (716x1085, 121.24K)

>Also, don't fall for the vitamin jew.
ya you don't need that shit unless you're very old and with a lot of deficiency
>Even /ck/ can do better, and they don't even cook.
now that's really mean

>What meat is that exactly ?
Nvm I read the post duh me

you need to work on your dessert game bro

>goyslop handled by a nigger
>buying vegetables
>frozen Frisbees
Are you sure you're not the American? Am I in the twilight zone?

a man should NEVER eat food that was prepared by a woman. it will rob him of his strength.

your wife is a bad cook. doesn't mean all women are bad cooks.

Carrots are sugar. Replace with greens

Good job user everybody should learn about nutrition and when they have kids of their own they should feed them right.
When I was a teenager I used to be fat due to family eating bad food when I moved out due to uni I started losing weight since I could control what I ate and have been loving it.

Multivitamins are for faggots. I bet you played in the school band because you're a faggot

I got two big Atlantic salmon on sale at Costco for $20 I cut off the head and tail, scaled it. and filleted them to debone it. Took an entire half slightly oilive oiled the tin foil, italian spices, salt pepper, sliced up lemons 1/8" thick laid them down then laid the filet on top skin up. Baked at 300F and it was so tender and delicious it was awesome. 1L fresh blueberries for desert. The ultimate meal. Doesn't get any better.

Potato soup is delicious. I keep my grocery list simple and it usually does have greens and potatoes but tonight I needed to use the carrots before they went bad. It's tough buying and cooking for one when you try not to waste your $$

Stfu and go back to /ck/

You massacred that steak bud

i c u

Attached: 1638435640446.png (272x274, 134.47K)

Correct. Taking vitamins is fine if you want, but OP is being gay about it.

>read the post
Now admit you are also a nigger

>Cooking is a fine art and baking an absolute science. Women are not great at either.
this
cooking involves A LOT of heat transfer and chemistry, which women are not good at
and getting chefy with the dishes usually goes over women's heads
there is a reason why all the world's greatest chefs are men

I run 3 miles every morning in my neighborhood and lift weights after work. I just hate you more than you hate me if you can believe it.

Imagine a woman trying to operate a charcoal grill lmao

you can keep baby carrots fresh for longer if you keep them in a jar (or other container) of water.

US anons do you eat the same things daily?

What are your local farms charging for whole chickens and NY strip steaks?

Did you even have to ask user?

Attached: no.jpg (720x697, 37.95K)

>mountain jews calls me mohammed
>Are you sure you're not the American

i a chinese student, that is the life of the most international students

>doesn't mean all women are bad cooks.
no, it doesnt
there are always outliers
but the majority of them have one or two good dishes, and that is it

I used to make beef and broccoli for almost every meal when I lived alone.
To be fair I was a neet for like 4 years till recently

>buttered steak
>glazed baby carrots
>pudgy reflection in fork
Sure you do fatass.

>orthorexia
The most retarded term ever coined, Aussie should be embarrassed for even bringing it up.

I sell chickens for $10
I don’t sell beef by the cut but usually 1.50 a pound or so for a split quarter or half.

a good woman should have an entire repertoire of dishes and always be trying, trading, and creating new recipes

Your cucking keeps the world trucking, thanks tradcuck bro!

>legumes
>greens
Pick one, faggot

Usually would be a potato and sauteed spinach for a side. Or some steamed broc. But the carrots needed to go. We don't waste shit and I try to keep it to $100 or so for the week.

I have taken the cast iron pill and am trying to learn to use them

Aside from the peas and lima beans I'm into it. They look frozen then thawed. Try making your own gravy.

Attached: 1659203871372226.jpg (865x650, 628.46K)

Why are those french fries orange and round and where's the diet coke?

>USDA choice

Attached: 1626937758041s.jpg (250x242, 7.15K)

We Italians have been cooking stuff since like forever. I am glad now the US males have come to terms with such basic human activity. You are reaching peak civilization here, mate.

bumping

Attached: spaghetti with meatballs and salami.jpg (1447x1145, 244.87K)

OP needs a qrd on what "medium rare" means. Because that ain't it.