MORE WW3 THREATS

>if china cucks and throws a missile into the water in a fit the world will laugh
>if U.S. cucks and Pelosi does a 360 turn and walks away the world will laugh
I think we're in for some laughter guys.

Attached: IMG_20220802_023030.jpg (1080x975, 236.13K)

>Would you look at the time! Two more minutes passed!
>This calls for another twitter thread seething about Chyna!

Attached: mutt poster.jpg (338x302, 77.24K)

C'mon China, Don't let us down!

Attached: Smirk Cig .jpg (500x279, 15.26K)

>if U.S. cucks and Pelosi does a 360 turn and walks away the world will laugh
she was never going to Taiwan in the first place kys

She is going there tomorrow night. kys

She was but she won't now

Pelosi will cuck 1000 percent.

no she wasn't

Attached: 1586798499149.jpg (746x497, 86.98K)

Yes, she will. You people are fucking insufferable.
Russia won’t invade!
Russia won’t invade!
*crickets*
She won’t visit!

What happens if China kills Pelosi? Still going to laugh Chud boy?

She's flying over Philippines now - I wonder if she'll land there or swing back around and head to Taiwan or go later in the evening as reported.

Nancy Pelosi here. I’m going to do it unless I see a good photoshop of my titties.

That would be a 180, newfag.
If she did a 360, she would still be in the same place, retard.

She is already in Singapore, the aircraft you are talking about also seems to be heading there.
I would like to know who it is though

Meta bait.

Anti-China propaganda budget won't spend itself.

Could be a decoy maybe?

is china basically a more retarded version of north korea? at least norks fought the amerifats to a standstill. chinks have yet to prove themselves at all in the last 100 years against western encroachment.

She never said she was going to go did she? Last time she got covid and noped out so I'm not seeing how she'd be committed to going if she never says she's showing up in the 1st place.

She's the actual leader of the coup against Trump btw if the chinks take her out Trump owes them bigly.

that's blinken

Jews mad no one is talking about Ukraine

what a strongly worded tweet
I'm frightened
anyway

its clear our leaders are not fit to represent a nuclear power. the whole thing about nukes is it makes a scenario like this almost unthinkable.
If a politician from a nuclear powerhouse is so shit at their job to find themselves in this situation, it should tell you they dont belong in their position of power. boomers are such a fucking joke.

Stinky chinkies wont do shit

damn it Nancy. everyone knows you have the most luscious titties on earth. How could you do this to us?

This is a pretty cool cope, Chang. If you keep repeating a lie, maybe it will become true.

Neither will back down, it’s gonna be so fucking rad. Finally, after 70 long years, a real war. I can’t wait to see how bad shit gets.

Attached: 8CF23EA7-23DB-46C9-8957-4A94FAA81DB9.jpg (1124x750, 128.31K)

>A totalitarian mongoloid regime should kill Americans and here's why
OP is not a chink. I repeat, OP is definitely NOT a chink.

Being fair, bro, the US kicked the shit out of the North Koreans so badly that the Chinese felt compelled to step in and maintain that country's existence.

As someone who will just piss/shit myself in the recruiters office if I get drafted, I honestly just find this hilarious. I am in no danger of getting shipped to the other side of the world to fight for Jews and chinks.

It's a win win win for us on the fren side

Attached: 1648870158503.jpg (1073x1073, 395.83K)