I spent 15 years being harassed by the Mossad

I spent 15 years being harassed by the Mossad.

That harassment included references to Soda. They wanted to let me know who was doing it, and that I couldn't do anything about it.

In respect of the soda, I was invited to a men's group, and it turned out over three sessions that everyone was Jewish apart from me. At the start of each session, we were handed out cans of plain soda, which I found strange, until I Googled it and read that Soda Stream was Israeli.

I spent a decade or more being harassed in this way.

Understand the enemy.

Ask me anything.

Attached: soda.jpg (640x464, 20.86K)

I doubt you're important enough for mossad to care

Nice blog fag
Sage

It's hot today. Wouldn't you enjoy a nice refreshing soda, user?

Not important enough to care?

I am now.

March 15.

And no, I don't give a fuck who knows that I jerk off to - and have dated - ladyboys.

Cunts.

Me going public is your worst nightmare. Not mine.

the fuck is you talking about young thug?

Wow they gave you soda? Real sinister shit bro.

You fucked up. Thinking like a Jew.

I don't fucking care about myself. You will be defeated by Northern European epigenetics, motherfuckers: by the reality of the cousin taboo and outbreeding and the reality of winter.

What else happened at these group meetings?

Yeah, giving me soda sounds like nothing, right?

Imagine being gaslighted for 15 years in this and similar scenarios, while your business was hired and then fired, or hired to do insane tasks and then not paid, and all the people around you approached you as friends and then turned out to be enemies, who used private information about you and your family members to intimidate you after pretending to be your best friend.

15 years.

I don't care what they say what they have on me. I will go public.

Attached: image_2022-08-02_051759672.png (300x168, 69.56K)

>ask me anything
What are you going public with?

They spend time an resources on harrssing (You) why..?

Lol maybe

It's time.

Here is a short list of organisations that are cover for CIA and Mossad operations, including the intimidation of dissidents, according to my experience.

World Learning
The Global Peace Foundation
UNESCO

There's more and I will expose more over time.
(note, I didn't experience this for nothing. I was a political dissident, sympathetic to Palestine, who had problems with senior members of the intelligence community in New Zealand).

I asked the fag a question and he didnt even answer.

Close this thread.

bump

It's literally just water with carbon dioxide bubbles.
No one is gaslighting you, gangstalking isn't real, Mossad doesn't know who you are and neither does any other intelligence agency, you just have paranoid schizophrenia.

March 15 was a CIA/Mossad operation.

The funding for the media response came into the country before it happened.

To the Helen Clark Foundation, the Workshop, and ActionStation.

The "Christchurch Call" was planned.

Salam, my Muslim brothers. We are all children of God, but we must allow the nations to exist as they are. Christian, Muslim, Western philosophical atheist... Arab, Asian, European... There are positives to them all. They are all children of God. Except for the Jew, who are the living agency of Satan.

ok King David
I hope you die healthy and of old age

>Ask me anything.
when are you next scheduled for your medication?

based

bump

They thought they could get away with it because I have a tendency to get fucking rat shit pissed and behave like a psycho for a few hours every fortnight to a month.

But I also have an IQ of 146. And I followed them back. I worked out what they were doing in multiple countries. And I am going to stop them.

what kinda tasks were you hired to perform?

>over time
>2 moar weaks
Fuck off limited hangout glownigger

Nice. Love the Dues Ex reference. Cool larp M8

Why would they harass you

what do you think's their endgame?