How fucked are gen z ?

How fucked are gen z ?

Attached: 046D9F81-9480-4756-941E-FCCEC312BB75.jpg (1170x1026, 330.1K)

Gen Z is fucked 100%

>Only a 3rd
Kek its fucking nothing.

Rest assured most millennials are in the same boat.

I'm 31 and moved back in with my parents in April, fuck paying $3k for a 1 bedroom.

I can at least afford my own apartment

Same here, but we are never buying a home.

With inflation going as it is that number is going to be much higher soon.

No but at least we don't have to live in our parents basement. I lucked the fuck out with my place, was in the process of signing the lease at 675 per month when the building sold. Rent is now 1025 for new renters and I'm paying about 707 after living here for 4 years

Both home prices and interest rates are at an all time high. All of the money printed in 2020 (30% of the whole supply of US currency) ended up as an increase in home values.

I'm at 1335... ಥ_ಥ

bidet's america

Attached: 8-8DyTF640vOQfcUH.png (256x256, 87.47K)

Unless you are a women, it's completely over

Or a tranny, don't forget trannies live life on easy mode.

You will own nothing and you will be happy.

>389290349(You)
of course they live at home, they're 18

the sky is blue, more at 11

op sucks

I hate this market
I own a home outright, and the opportunity exists to buy a second property to rent out for income.
I struggle with this, as on principle I hate landlords on virtue of their existence, and like the vaccine I don't want to partake in something evil no matter the consequences to me.
But the weaker part of me keeps telling me to buy it now, saying that things will only get more expensive.

>33%
Yes nothing at all

Buy a commercial property and rent to a business then.

>interest rates are at an all time high
lol you ain't seen nothing yet

like its true "they're not planning on leaving"

nigga they legit cant leave

The only option seems to be buying a cheap rural (and it has to be VERY rural at this point) property and working remotely. The upper peninsula is more appealing than ever