Why don't any of you guys start a drug cartel militia?

>Grow weed and shrooms and opium and other plant based drugs you buy online that are seeds
>sell the fruits for money you can use to buy black market assault rifles and armor
>recruit like minded disenfranchised young skinny white males

Start killing colored men and boys and rape all the white and colored women anally in minecraft

Attached: SmartSelect_20220713-001642_Files.jpg (448x445, 193.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JR8sZcVcYiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But user, that's illegal.

>Why don't any of you guys start a drug cartel militia?
God's judgment

>illegal
the world is basically run by groups with guns and drugs

because i'd end up just doing all the drugs

degenerate. you know what that word means?
Ill help you get started:
(of qualities) Having deteriorated, degraded or fallen from normal, coherent, balanced and desirable to undesirable and typically abnormal; an immoral or corrupt person.

>Why don't any of you guys start a drug cartel militia?

Attached: Glowing.jpg (499x560, 14.46K)

How's the weather in Langley?

Shalom

>Iran Contra
US government did it

Attached: 6F59F163-48EC-4A6C-B104-EA0CA2C678E4.jpg (650x487, 69.97K)

>they/them thinks im not doing it right now

Attached: 1659270790790168.jpg (640x480, 58.61K)

>>Grow weed and shrooms and opium and other plant based drugs you buy online that are seeds

Why grow it? its easier to buy it from the border, stockpile it and distribute it among the niggers. then you give the niggers guns, then you call the police and tell them there are niggers with guns and cocaine. There is a great shoot-out, you profit, the nigga is dead and the police jailed for killing the nigga.

Attached: 1658947313197919.jpg (1239x1658, 135.64K)

8 think you meant to post this on b

the most glowpilled post in history

Yeah but you gotta deal with the beaners at the border, and I dont wanna deal with em. They are kind of faggy

Kek

Attached: 47051AEB-EAF8-4492-9305-F16ED043B7AD.png (640x1136, 545.76K)

Jenkem
Keep it a secret.

Yea....

because the clowns in america don't allow competition to exist

>Yeah but you gotta deal with the beaners at the border, and I dont wanna deal with em. They are kind of faggy

Thats how we do bussiness in Argentina ( not me ), here we distribute cocaine derivatives among the niggers ( or high melanin brownoids, different primitive hominid, but the same case ), then guns are distribuited among the niggers, after that there is so much guns and so much cocaine that no-go zones are created where regular police do not dare to go inside, the only way to get in is through a saturation operation with the militarized police and special forces, total Narco-Anarchy.

If you want Accelerationism look at Argentina, we are ahead of the curve.

Attached: 1658443138055960.jpg (806x1200, 168.06K)

I'm Canadian. It's hard to grow stuff here

its like you want crime statistics to not show that niggers do the nigging. better off selling malt liquor and newports get shot either way. why arent you jewing niggers like they did in the 70s? whole towns rendered infertile from government experiments. selling drugs now is stupid like nextdoor is a standardized orwellian narc app. No counters to cameras exists. doing crime like that is for frenemies that you are parasitizing off of and hick towns that are already on their way out.

tldr quit being a nigger and be smarter.

I'm already too busy laundering their money.

do you have narco music?
something like corridos?

>do you have narco music?

We have "Cumbia Villera" i suppose its equivalent.. PIBEEEEE CHORRROOOO!

youtube.com/watch?v=JR8sZcVcYiY