Damn...

Damn. The US Government really developed a new rifle and cartridge to use against citizens in the upcoming Domestic War on Terrorism. Assault Weapons and body armor ban starting to make sense.

Attached: sig-sauer-mcx-spear-ngsw-rifle-2022-f.jpg (1920x1079, 111.93K)

Wait... you are not allowed to buy body armor?

Another thread with no context

Literally just buy 5 ceramic plates from a Hardware store and tape them to your chest. 30 dollar buckshot armor there you go

Lefty states have already made body armor illegal. The new rifle the DoD just picked can apparently penetrate level IV armor.

Why can't you? Nothing has made it past the house. Senate will likely shoot this one down too.

Attached: 1659351705716799.jpg (297x169, 11.81K)

The funny thing is this gun has way more recoil so they're going to miss every single shot on full auto

Checked

Dont do this, just buy a soft vest. Failing that, get a half inch steel plate and a lot of padding.

I've watched a few videos on YouTube of home made armor, most don't hold up to 5.56 or 7.62

Attached: 1659356977988894.png (567x612, 377.96K)

Well they chose the worst one so don't worry about it.

Yes. Defending yourself from blacks is racist.

Attached: FA910C4D-B076-4B36-BA56-52381110DE5A.jpg (701x696, 37.86K)

You definitely can buy plate carriers and plates. Maybe in some states you can’t.

>Develop a weapon designed to defeat plates
>Ban body armor for civilians
>All according to plan chuddie!
You're a retard who can't bait

>The new rifle the DoD just picked can apparently penetrate level IV armor.
It was supposed to be able to, but it does not. This requirement was dropped.

Fuck Feds in the ass with a pineapple

Attached: 1652992310782.jpg (474x355, 102.83K)

Its for shooting Chinese and Russian soldiers since our primary enemies aren't goat herders anymore. It's also got some fancy new sight that's got predictive bullshit/range finders so that a common grunt can plink chinks out to that juicy 800m max range. I hope it does well.

Attached: 1PBTID-14.gif (360x240, 788.78K)

Stupid fucking nigger loving glownigger.

Know what they can't ban? The stuff to make napalm.

Zyklon B is banned rabbi

now i understand. makes zero sense adapting this fighting a real war.

how do you even buy that stuff

i never see armor or plates or plate carriers at my lgs

It's made by Sig, so it will probably fuck up pretty bad soon much like the P320, which is a piece of shit. The kike in charge of Sig is just building things for contracts, nothing more. Kiss Sig goodbye, he'll do what he did to Kimber, that fucking kike.

How verbose of you.

I wonder if it'll take the path of the M4 if its gonna be shit. I hear its a pretty reliable piece of machinery these days.
>silly Yank, ve merely need tventy years to refine ze design! - Sig Sauer

Supposition Context: There is going to be a domestic "war" and the glow-niggers are preparing by demanding bans on civilian war materials like weapons, ammunition, and yes, body armor.

Reality: Government ALWAYS buys equipment to fight the last war and is floored when the new crap they bought isn't suitable for the next situation. For example, the engagement range was often long distance, but US had 5.56 NATO shit rounds, good for a few hundred meters. They bought a better ballistic coefficient round with like 80,000PSI to reach out and touch goat fuckers, and the gun to do it with, essentially a gussied up AR-10 without the direct impingement. Its got nothing to do with fighting in the US. They'll use secret police and rendition for that before it comes to fighting. The rub is women, gays, gen-z spaghetti muscle kids, and trannies won't be able to handle the recoil of the new round, as the bigger men from the 1960s couldn't handle the .308, a common medium hunting round, used in the standard military issue M14.

The military industrial complex will live on forever.

Attached: 1632380016569.jpg (1436x993, 183.66K)