Italian economy, what the hell???

I do not understand Italy. When examining their economy it has all the trappings of success, however it just has been sputtering along, I'll explain.

As I see it, most countries that have economies oriented towards a single purpose go to shit the easiest, such as tourism-only economies. Italy has a multi-faceted economy. First, tourism. They have cultural/historical, beach, winter sports, fashion, etc. Not only do they have robust tourist things, they are multi-faceted. If this was the only pillar of their economy I can understand, but on to some more.

They have a lot of manufacturing. They make firearms, major airplane parts, stupid fashion shit. Hell, Lamborghini makes tractors! It seems like they have a manufacturing section stronger than Spain, Portugal, etc. but seems to be in similar economic straights.

So where is the disconnect? Other than hurrr they are Italians so that's why. It is perplexing

Attached: americanpsycho-3706993943.jpg (160x116, 7.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/1228395/travel-and-tourism-share-of-gdp-in-the-eu-by-country/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Economy is a primitive concept

>Other than hurrr they are Italians so that's why
That is half of it, they are corrupt as fuck.

Poverty is decided from above, we are not allowed to grow too much.

oh okay, that's a better way of saying it. Most people here just say Italians are niggers and they are genetically retarded or something. So you are saying more along the lines of what has happened with Russia (maybe not as intense) where government bureaucrats skim off the top whatever and wherever and resources are being embezzeld etc.

Put some Photo of your Italian diaspora, to you understand, ...

you forgot to check the debt to gdp ratio, bro

This is the diaspora of Argentina and Brazil, North Italians

Attached: images-55.jpg (668x459, 25.33K)

Now post the average italian-american, and you will understand

Japan and U.S. has a high debt to GDP as well. U.S. is just starting to feel the effects of a shitty economy but there was similar spending. And that still wouldn't explain Japan

>I do not understand Italy
Do you understand the USA? How about UK? Ireland? France? Germany?
THE ANSWER IS AN INTERNATIONAL CLIQUE OF BANKERS
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN BY AN INTERNATIONAL CLIQUE OF BANKERS
The word "economy" has been twisted way out of its original meaning. You think economy means a country making and circulating money. This is not economy; this is monetary policy. The words are twisted in the same way that they like to twist words like "sex" and "gender". Economy refers to the most efficient and effective distribution of resources. Where do you see that in the world today? Perhaps the problem with the "economies" in ALL of these countries is, in fact, because they do not have an actual economy! They have a subservience to monetary policy and thus the policy makers.
BANKERS. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN BY BANKERS.
The only thing that you need to understand is that these countries have enemies that are acting against them and exploiting them. Then your answers will arrive, clear as day.

Attached: 1641728330092.jpg (800x450, 118.94K)

her limbal rings are INSANE

>first, tourism.

It’s a lie, tourism makes up for less that 10% of our GDP

ahh, I see that is why you don't pay your denbts

USA received more South Italians, that comit a lot of crimes and are mediterranean

Attached: 1656934051761.jpg (620x618, 48.01K)

DEMOGRAPHIC DECLINE. For fuck sakes OP, it's 2022 and you are still wrestling with this shit?

Attached: 1637255986088.jpg (1024x734, 84.47K)

says you

get a better line ass

>So where is the disconnect?
basically 2 things
very high taxes to pay for retarded policies from the 80s when we let people retire at like 30 after 14.5 years of work because it kept the government at the time in power by buying votes
and too many small uncompetitive businesses propped up by the government and kept on life support for years because we think jobs are sacred and everyone is entitled to the same job for their entire life

(((1861))) garibaldi

you will be a serf and like it

statista.com/statistics/1228395/travel-and-tourism-share-of-gdp-in-the-eu-by-country/

if you look at this chart it is similar to more successful countries. The fact that tourism is a lower percentage of GDP means that the country's economy is more multi-faceted than merely tourism. Look at the countries with higher tourism GDP, they are in a way worse economic situation

that is interesting, I did not know the first bit. I can see why your economy is fucked. Social Security here in the US takes up a lot of the budget and you can't get it till you are in your 60s.

The second part. IDK what is better since in America the government is doing all they can to sink small businesses while propping up globo homo mega corporations

>Social Security here in the US takes up a lot of the budget and you can't get it till you are in your 60s.
our pension spending is the highest in the world i think, nowadays the retirement age is 67 though