Islam thread continued

Discussions on religion, morality, incest and legitimacy.

Attached: 1659372944577116s.jpg (250x109, 4.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.history.com/.amp/news/sunni-shia-divide-islam-muslim&ved=2ahUKEwjSq_mm5qb5AhV0hIkEHVkJC4cQFnoECBAQBQ&usg=AOvVaw2v2SByaA3k13OfwI9hPadi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Redpill me on the Qarmatians

Extension of this thread

Islam amd buddhism have similarities

Attached: 3eece879801fc14f738e1c65e89e84da.jpg (2250x3000, 1.08M)

Islam tounges my anus

I want a full on Sunni/Shia war to finally figure who's right about Allah.

How did you reply so fast? The Qarmatians are some Shia sect who established a republic from 899 AD.

Which similarities? I'm interested.

The Sunnis of course.

From this thread

Immature.

The Sunnis can't fight a war outside of their air conditioning Mosques.
Fuck, they needed the French Foreign Legion to liberate Mecca back in '79.

The Sunnis massively outnumber the Shias, Saudi Arabia is the most powerful Muslim nation around currently. The Shias just have Iran and Iraq. One war in '79 doesn't change that. I see your point though.

Attached: 1620775963793.jpg (1200x675, 87.58K)

Let's see it that way: Iran held it's ground against US-backed Iraq.
The Kingdom of Saud can't deal with Yemen.
Yes, I agree; Saudi Arabia is populous, loaded and owns Mecca.
But Military, they suck huge camel balls.

Good point, are you a shia? Yes, the Saudi military has some trouble, but they are beating Yemen. After all, Sunnis still have the rest of the world and their people can always mobilize together. They still outnumber Shias. google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.history.com/.amp/news/sunni-shia-divide-islam-muslim&ved=2ahUKEwjSq_mm5qb5AhV0hIkEHVkJC4cQFnoECBAQBQ&usg=AOvVaw2v2SByaA3k13OfwI9hPadi Together they can win, they'll win anyways like how they're doing right now. It's guaranteed with western help.

>are you a shia?
Nope. Not Muslim or from the area.
I just want those two fuckers to fight. Because I think it's well overdue.
The shit part is both sides will have nuclear weapons. Iran will finish it's program held on pause for decades and the Kingdom will receive some bombs from their good Israelians friends.

I see, a fight would be interesting, although most Muslims are Sunni and the best solution is to debunk Shias and convince them to be Sunni. Converts are joining the Sunni path anyways.

Martin Luther tried that stunt centuries ago.
He wrote a nice "The Reasons You Suck" letter to the pope and nailed it to a German church's door.
Hilarity ensued.
Also, Arabs and Persians doesn't like each others since eons. Ones were raiders while the others were imperialists.

Sufi islam is correct

There are no similarities between those 2 religions.
Buddhism is basically the emo version of Hinduism while Islam is Judaism with polygamy

So is war the only answer?

Another bites the dust,bitch.