Why the fuck is Elon so immature?

This is cringe as fuck.

Attached: Screenshot_20220801-155518_1.png (1080x1185, 1.12M)

>t. man being trolled

Your iq is so low that you should not be considered human.

Elon posts to appease reddit fanboys and to come off as personable, it is all part of his pyramid scheme. His shitty stock doesn’t even pay dividends

He wants others to like him.

Mid life crisis that wont end

Seethe.

he is right.
I change my trolling depending on if I am trolling fags, niggers, mutts, jews or did I mention niggers?

He came from money and is a grifter

He's a normie

While you were out partying, he was learning the sword.

Season 5 fucking sucked!

I don't care as long as he still makes people screech. It's amazing to me how he's so able to get under some people's skin.

okay now i like him more

Attached: 1652234118788.gif (560x484, 953.67K)

I don't think you know what a grifter actually looks like no cap fr fr zoomie leaf faggot.

His son turned tranny

Elon tongue my anus

didn't read, don't care

>grifter

Go back to your breadtube spook discord pls

He should develop some maturity and make shit threads on pol, instead of billions of dollars.

You are so right: it should be 'whom'

Pretty based. My ideology is opposite of who I am talking with.

he is the typical manchild who never grows up

Where the fuck is my Starlink you albino nigger? I'm looking at the coverage map and it's still where it was 6 months ago. Still been just 30 miles shy all this time.

Attached: trudeausfriend.jpg (714x717, 70.53K)

jack isn't even fucking centered thats the real crime here

Attached: 1640325615809.png (214x259, 120K)

its never happening you got scammed.

he juts likes to do a little trolling user, why so serious?

sup bhutan, hows it going

Why can't you just enjoy his eccentricity instead of your average holier-than-thou billionaire?

They're all hypnotized by the electric hum of the cathode ray tube.

Long live the new flesh!

That said, you replied to a bait thread. So who's the low IQ dimwit now Nyles? Who? Who? Who? Huh? Okay.

Hur dur, Musk si total fraud. Inherit diamond mines, gets big government checks. Cars catch fire after three years, Giant Hornsbill battery si empty cargo containers with note saying "ha ha, I cheated u." SpaceX rockets made with Chinese fireworks. Starlink satellites actually shoeboxes with Micky Mouse ear hats. Anyone could do what Musk did, he deserves nothing.

i was hoping you died bhutranny

>Giant Hornsbill battery si empty cargo containers with note saying "ha ha, I cheated u
What?

If you were the richest man in the world, your midlife crisis would be just as cringe.