DOUBTERS BTFO: WW3 INBOUND

Pelosi will die this week, WW3 will begin, and doubters will be vaporized just the same.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 5.38.19 PM.png (595x632, 350.64K)

This will be devastating for her husbands portfolio

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

Why is Pelosi visiting Taiwan a big deal? Can anons who know tell this retard?

Anyone kinda wanna motorboat Nancy?

I doubt it

>DOUBTERS BTFO: WW3 INBOUND

Attached: chinadie.gif (722x689, 1.54M)

she's the chosen white

kek wills it

>a person familiar
I hate journalists so much it's unreal

i hope China manages to force her plane to land in Hainan and places this bitch under a quarantine, spreading rumors that all of her staff are sick with covid and monkey pox and releases them only after Pelosi records a video where she admits to One China policy.
One man can dream, right?

Attached: tmpd6nzd5xu.png (1024x1024, 1.27M)

Booba

pooh bear said no

I hope they release a vide of her being gang raped by gorillas before being ripped apart by said gorillas

It's a big deal to China because China views Taiwan as a "breakaway province" of sorts. They want to integrate it fully into China. China hates when any other nation treats Taiwan as an independent nation.

UPDATE: USS Ronald Reagan has entered the Philippines Sea and is just off the coast of Manila, 600 KM from Taiwan.
Chinese aircraft carrier Shandong has left port in an unknown direction.
PLA announces drills in the South China Sea from Aug 2-6

This should be interesting. Xi absolutely cannot afford to lose face in this situation.

>Why is another nation scheming on your doorstep a big deal?

People forget that China does indeed have elections, and this is an election year. There are already rumors that the Xi is losing favor with the CCP.

>expecting UK fags to grasp international politics
they've been out of the game too long to understand anything.

>WW3 will begin, and doubters will be vaporized just the same.
All right. I've been getting really into BattleTech lately and this seems like a fine direction.

Because it’s all lies and bullshit. Pelosi isn’t gonna go and everyone will say China strong merica skurred and smart people will turn off the news and live their lives because everything they say is lies

>A person familiar
This familiar guy is everywhere

Attached: 1634205182549.png (280x210, 78.9K)

>no NetBattle World War

Bigly.
China is the one leaking reports she will land there. When she doesn't, they'll say it's because they threatened.
The US will just say she was never gonna go and that's why she didn't go.
Rattlerattle

*pandas