Brit/pol/

>Jobsworth council bosses have banned a beer-loving pony mayor from his local pub

>Miniature Shetland Patrick is often seen knocking back pints of his favourite Guinness at The Drum Inn and is so beloved by locals he was made Mayor of Cockington, in Devon

>But planning enforcement officers have told the pub they need planning permission for Patrick to be allowed to graze in the pub garden

>Patrick’s owners Kirk and Hannah Petrakis said they were “shocked and upset” by the move - which they fear will leave the horse traumatised - and have already removed the fencing from the pony’s “interaction pen” at the boozer

>Furious locals branded the council’s decision as “disgusting” and “selfish”. Local woman Ingrid Marsh said: “I am more than disgusted. He is a beautiful and gentle soul; far superior to anybody trying to remove him.”

>A petition has already been started to ask the council to allow the pony back on the boozer’s lawn

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/beer-loving-pony-mayor-banned-27632791

Attached: 0_GH040320pony_04.jpg (810x539, 90.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cXYqyJDp9Ek
charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article264063401.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11070897/Hinkley-Point-B-switched-just-country-faces-crippling-energy-cost-crisis.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who else enjoys living in the fall of the west?

No forrins in this thread. Frens only.

Attached: forrinBgone.png (1642x784, 164.94K)

me
means I get off scott free for not living up to my responsiblities
like whats the point when we're in the midst of a collapse on all fronts
just live your life and enjoy it while you can

Attached: 1609457027354.gif (657x527, 122.29K)

So fuck off Stella

>I don't plan on being bone idle la, I do wanna contribute. I'm just not assed about the money and the way I see it my own personal development within myself is more important which is why I've taken a big time out. because only way I could achieve what I really wanted to was on my own, solo dole-o. I don't really care about success as long as I have a positive impact to some degree which I already have in quite a lot of people's lives and probably will do more so as I get older. I do quite like the idea of being a counsellor though in regards to employment

Attached: bugman.png (600x696, 326.79K)

literally mate
no social contract exists anymore
just be good to each other and keep your head above water

forins seethe with envy at the glory of brit/pol/

Attached: images (1).jpg (235x175, 7.45K)

Hey britpol...

this
and casually better yourself and learn what you can as you go along
best thing you can do
become wise
like a sage

Attached: 1657568544875.png (731x1000, 188.6K)

Hey.

>Hey britpol...

Attached: edizhi.jpg (634x826, 225.96K)

Hope he dies this year

stella the fella the kiddy smeller

Josh, by gosh, he will suck for dosh

>I do quite like the idea of being a counsellor
bloody ell, imagine going to see the goblin to talk about your personal problems

>Dutch
I'll let you stay

Attached: 1600122858402.png (384x378, 118.48K)

Any news?

user
begone

You’ve already had a positive impact on my life Josh lad by giving me advice and listening to what I had to say and taking me serious when no one else would even though you don’t know me and I don’t know you. Think you’d be a good councillor like.

Well, one look at him and you would realise your life wasn't as bad as you thought so who knows? Might be onto something?

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

Fuck off berty.

K but only this once, faggot

feels like a new dark age, but what people dont stress about the dark age is that it was a great time for individual men to be free from social control. the victorians and georgians and medievals were strict about the world and our place in it. we have no place anymore but neither did the warring tribes of the fall of rome. why not go be a monk or a sage or a hillsman or a homesteader. drop out of the financial system, its a rigged game.

Yes.
We took a vote.
You have to fuck off.

Fuckin hell you must be a right pathetic loser if that's true

nosh4dosh

Fuck off with your samefagging, samefag.

Not much. Biden's going to speak about this drone strike in 50 minutes.
youtu.be/cXYqyJDp9Ek
>Stingray impales beachgoer, and second visitor also stung, Florida officials say
charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article264063401.html

Attached: file.png (1140x641, 1.21M)

Thanks fren

Attached: 1641000185950.jpg (1483x1062, 123.73K)

so what you're saying is
I gave you spot-on hardline advice and have contributed positively towards the white community?
heh
nah thats good lad
just think if you can do that for someone you should, simple as
if you find others you can do the same for you best do it
don't get in too deep tho, or too invested
thanks for the kind words lad
>inb4 the seethemong says I'm samefagging again

How's it going with your farmer revolt toothpaste? I've been away and not caught up.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine Chris Whitty frying slugs inside a chiminea burning wood he has collected from the verge of a motorway owing to lack of electricity and gas

>t. Seethemeister

You are samefagging though, josh.
How else would you get any (You)s?

Cringing for you Josh, hope you die soon

I wonder if they're going to tell him to blink this time. It's amazing how this is something they're holding for primetime, but when it comes to the economy or literally anything else, they do it before lunch.

Council workers confirmed arseholes yet again.

oj mate come back :(

sounds like you're dwelling on it too much mate
there's still a lot of beauty in the world
even in small things like my penis or short interactions with local dog walkers in their elderly years
if you learn to appreciate stuff like that you'll kinda just end up ignoring the bullshit for the most part
until you start wanting things of coure
thats the biggest problem I think
because currently the system is set up as a means of providing you with countless roadblocks to what will fulfill you, truly
so the solution is to just stop wanting and just appreciate what little things life gives you day by day
sounds cliche but its true

called it

fuck off josh

I have even bigger problems to worry about. Black youths are causing mayhem in the neighborhood. Its a dire situation in the poor suburbs

suffering comes from attachment and all that I get you
i dont really give a fuck about the world I do try to make the most out of every day because each day we're above ground is a blessing

>blink
That was genuinely unsettling.
This is the big distraction, they must be giving him a special cocktail of drugs to keep him going at this hour.
There's also this:
>Britain's most productive nuclear power station was switched off yesterday, despite warnings that its closure could trigger yet another increase in energy bills.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11070897/Hinkley-Point-B-switched-just-country-faces-crippling-energy-cost-crisis.html

You got it, chief. I'm josh and i really have to go and get cucked right now see you white folks later

awww sheeeit. they're sending in reinforcements to remove the pony.

Attached: Unacceptable Behaviour.jpg (600x1001, 136.51K)

Tis the same everywhere sadly. Hopefully we can have a good war and get women back in the kitchen, blacks back in America and jews back in the oven.

Kek, Hinkley Point is owned by the French state.
This country is a fucking joke

based
same here lad

I saw a vision of the future today while waiting for the bus. Packs of fat african women in skin-tight clothes walking back and forth between a TK Maxx and a JD Sports and a KFC, shouting in forren and trying to use iPhones with their massive false nails, all on a depressing retail park that used to be a nice bit of woodland.

Attached: future now.jpg (1020x785, 166.83K)