KANSASFAGS REPORT IN

The vote to outlaw abortion happens TOMORROW
DON'T KEK

Attached: IMG_20220801_090321_053.jpg (575x1147, 121.58K)

hi kansasbro it's your southern neighbor. I just want to say I hope you patrol some thots. Godspeed. make those baby killers cope and seethe

bump, also fuck off we are full also Wichita, Topeka, Lawrence, kck and kcmo are shitholes

Attached: 1638296645202.jpg (420x420, 57.9K)

DON'T C-U-C-K
Just so you know, vote YES to put trannies and feminists on suicide watch!

Attached: IMG_20220801_103835_366.jpg (680x675, 56.2K)

Thanks, OKbro.
That's our intention.

Yes.
Hopefully the trannies will melt down so hard they move to Colorado where they belong.

Colorado is basically our California

Didn’t read, don’t care.

being one of the first states to legalize weed really really did a number on them...
if everybody either kept it banned or legalized it all at once then all the homos and faggots would have stayed where they belong

>mail-in ballot
It’s over.

It was pretty based when ks decided to ban trees, like fuck you don't block my wind and sun faggots

>can't read, don't care
what part of kansas are you from

Gay Wichita

Yeah. When I was younger I always wanted to move there before that.
Now that state is ruined.

It's not all bad here.

Attached: 1596676890887.jpg (518x370, 37.23K)

i'm hoping hawaii somehow becomes based by some miracle
I'll buy a house on the big island
they're not very expensive when compared to the overpriced market we have today

Man...just seeing all the roasties in Wichita seethe over the amendment being passed would be worth it enough.

Coloradofag here who used to live in Kansas. Is there any hope for this state? I love the mountains but everything else just sucks. I don't smoke weed by the way. Hate that nasty shit.

It's too expensive. You'd be better off in another Mountainous state like Wyoming.
The influx of retards should have slowed due to costs and weed being legal in other states, but it's too late.
The damage is done.

Makes me laugh every time i see that

They’ve been stealing signs with beta males plus there was this annoying as fuck protest at the derby fireworks. They all looked like you’d expect

Montana or Wyoming is where I’m looking to disappear

I think Montana would be the preferable of the two.

Exactly. Fuck em.
Vote Yes.
Demoralize these freaks even further.