Post-Op Lezbo can't hack it as a Man, CHICKENS OUT!

She's at the city dump trying to find her tits. My maleness is not your new outfit, bitch! YOU WILL NEVER BE A MAN. Kids rushed into trans surgeries are one thing but full-blown adult LARPers DESERVE it.

Twitter: twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1554216265698275328

Daily Mail: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11070129/Woman-26-underwent-double-mastectomy-hormone-therapy-detransitioned.html

>She was initially thrilled when she was given a private appointment, and after SELF-DIAGNOSING HERSELF as a trans man after doing research online, was given the go ahead to begin hormone therapy and undergo a double mastectomy AFTER JUST TWO HOUR-LONG appointments with a doctor.

JFC. Weak chicken piss.

Attached: capricious_lesbian.png (581x643, 265.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVL-zZnD3VU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO REFUNDS

A truly disgusting thing/it

She will still blame the patriarchy, Never herself, or the NHS profiting of her!

Attached: Girl-Interrupted-1999-Winona-Ryder-1.png (680x383, 384.4K)

NO REFUNDS

Attached: 1652099399708.gif (1000x799, 1.85M)

Humoring the insane isn't good for them, and it isn't good for society.

>buyer's remorse
many such cases

Gross. Couldn't have happened to a better person, honestly. It makes me so happy to see these freaks self-select out of the gene pool. 99% of them can't have kids. Thats a good start, but my only question is how we get that to 100%? It might be the only way to pull women out of their groupthink mentality, making them historically incredibly succeptible to mass hysteria, is to breed it out of the populace by letting this happen.

>She will still blame the patriarchy, Never herself, or the NHS profiting of her!
This lol

She was a decent plain Jane before but holey moley what a beast

Want to take test, suffer like the rest
NO REFUNDS

imagine living the rest of your life knowing you aborted your imagined trans identity too late and all it amounted to is being "immortalized" in an embarrassing infotainment article.
also
>after just 2 hours of counseling (for tens of thousands in medical bills)
easiest sales job ever

Oh, I'm sure the government will be falling all over itself to allow her to adopt now that her vag is mummified. So she has at least SOME way to spread her mind disease.

>fat girl on the left
>asylum patient on the right
poor thing

Whew. There but for the Grace of God. They gonna find her hanging above her piano stool surrounded by 20 rotted cats

As long as she has sterilized herself all is well.

NGL, the "before" pic fatty on the left at least had some future. Titless and butch-cut, she's another fucking USELESS mental patient.

Transition surgery is the lobotomy of the 21st century. The quacks who do it are committing malpractice.

Kill the doctors too.

Great point, user. Fucked up but sagacious.

Some people do need counseling they will get a sex change for many reasons not most of which is to be sexual

youtube.com/watch?v=lVL-zZnD3VU