Kosovo war round 2

Will there be another war in Kosovo?
I hope so. I wish for analbanians to be ethnically cleansed

Attached: shutterstock_1619800495-1-800x450.jpg (800x450, 90.13K)

Bring Yugoslavia back.

Can't wait to see Belgrade being carpet bombed lol Serbs never learn

Right on brother!
Don't forget to have gay sex with me after, okay boo?

Attached: 1656524328353.jpg (2048x2048, 347.9K)

Come, bring that f-35s, so we can test new toys, we were pimping!

Attached: -1x-1.jpg (2200x1339, 688.74K)

It's time for you to learn how to behave in a civilized society and to stop nationalistic morons under the foot of Russia. Damn, don't you guys have any fucking dignity? Do you like so much being Russia docile servants?

(nuthing heppenis)

Is rural albanian tradition of selling their daughters to serbian men still a thing? if so why just not buy their daughters, convert them to serbian and breed them with white children. My grampa talked about this, he was serious tho.

Attached: srch.jpg (1080x1080, 71.45K)

How are we serving them by allying with them to take back our territories? Albanians called USA to help them take Kosovo from us, guess what we know people too and they sent us some stuff!

Attached: EgDCRuEWsAA3hDK.jpg (254x246, 12.98K)

NOTHING EVER HAPPENS
this
You and me both know the F35 would rip that chinese POS to shreds, stop larping

>Damn, don't you guys have any fucking dignity? Do you like so much being Russia docile servants?
If you know any history (which you don't)--if you tally how much Russia has done for Serbia vs how much Serbia has done for Russia, you will find that Russia has done A LOT for Serbia while expecting nothing in return, for hundreds of years.

The people don't forget that.

Not this time, honey.

Lets see, this peace of shit fucked up f-117A, if you are scared and you dont want to play you got 1 month to fuck off nigger!

Hope its to the death this time i got nothing to lose.

Attached: jov_6439_1560406949.jpg (2500x1667, 552K)

>your territories

Lol, even Vojvodina isn't really Serbia, forget Kosovo.

Let's do it unironically, I don't care

Attached: world-war-3.jpg (788x467, 362.6K)

Come and get it bithces, we gonna come for you, put the money where you mouth is Kurti bought you a month, arm yourslevs or fuck off!

To the death this time, no peace talks no bullshit!

hmm, why didn't we shoot down more of them? Maybe because it was a fucking miracle accident. We got absolutely raped by NATO and we'll get raped again if you retards keep this shit up.
3 jets and a couple of helicopters vs billions in destroyed infrastructure, thousands of killed, and our territory taken from us. If Sloba and his ilk weren't such retards we could have avoided this.
>Hope its to the death this time i got nothing to lose.
You are literally 15 stfu

Attached: nato-bombingof-serbia.png (308x383, 42.52K)

I dont care i dont wanna live like this, if we need to hang we will hang, but upright! They think they can stop us without fight, fuck them, let them come

Are you seventeen?

Hang yourself trannie nato memeflag

he is a jewish memeflaggot, they love shilling in these posts so much

Jel mozes da madjes normalne brojke a ne sa vikipedije jebem li ti krvavu majku u picku sto te rodila tako degradiranog

im albanian and my first kiss was a bosnian serb cutie

take that

>yugoslavs estimates
fucking kek