UNDRAFTABLE CHADS REPORT IN

How do you plan to enjoy your countries while all the faggots are drafted?

Attached: hahahahahah.jpg (1345x515, 48.13K)

I'm getting married and having kids, hopefully can buy a house from parents with coffins

>I got 85% disability & I only get $1500 a month so explain to me how you’re getting $3500 a month
>only way this is possible is if you lost a limb

It feels pretty good to know they will die for Israel and Ukraine and die right on Taiwan's twink-stacked count bugs. Hopefully most men will get drafted and we breed out their whiteness.

drafted for what? all the world leaders are buddies and play golf together. WEF controls them all.
what possible reason do they have to draft anyone? They already injected 70% of the planet.

>totally and permanently disabled
That doesn't sound like one of the bullshit disabilities to me

I’m not on disability but I do have 1 kidney. Undraftable.

i'm just lazy

China owns the US

probably TDIU which allows you to get 100% even if you're not rated at 100%... the downside is is having any income automatically disqualifies you

Usually means some arab raked him with an AK. That is auto 100% he will be fine until he is 50, then he will be a cripple.

same plan

I hate zogbots so much, they are worse than welfare niggers
>"thanks for serving the jews"

Attached: 1644422953199.jpg (1014x1024, 102.17K)

You didn't make enough money when you were working (if ever) to recieve the top benefit payout. Btw, $1500 a month is nigger tier if you were not aware.

I will cheer for Russia and China firstly. I'll probably shop around for some needy women, try and snag one or two to hump while I watch the world burn. Pop some corn, drink alot, play some music, make it a party.

Attached: comfy couple.gif (320x320, 808.48K)

psycho rating for fake PTSD = 100%
need to pretend you will suicide
VA will pay out 100% for anyone who claims suicidal

Someone in my family did this, got disability maxed out, and then went on to work at a veteran hospital kek

If i get drafted im going to sabotage logistics and leak information to the chinese and russians

I'm going blind :(
I have to get double corneal transplants
I also fell 15 feet onto my back and almost died
I also have a tbi
I also have a ton of other shit
I'm a stay at home dad
I may be broken but I'm beyond happy right now
also my kids colleges are completely paid for and they get a monthly stipend

win some lose some

Attached: 1658711704000235.jpg (1024x682, 76.64K)

I'm fucking any woman who has a zoomer out fighting, nothing will stop my white seed from impregnating everyone

I'm planning on impregnating their wives while they're away.

as long as your children prosper you've already won on the grand evolutionary calculus

Can't draft me, I littered once.

they are happy kids who will never want for anything
I can't get into the details but I got more than just the 100% because of medical negligence and I uses thay money to buy 3 rental units

my wife makes great money
my rentals make me about 4 to 5k a month
I get the VA pay and get to raise my kids
I'm happy

>only way this is possible is if you lost a limb
I don't know if things have changed since the 90's, but my father was an elementary school teacher and Vietnam vet with bipolar disorder. He told his VA appointed doctor he was fantasizing about killing all of his students and basically shooting up the school. They granted him 50% disability within the week (necessitating that he quit), no questions asked. It later got bumped up to 100%, and I'm not even sure what he told them for that one.

Attached: 8038540d456da80924b474f9ad85f1f3.jpg (480x490, 28.56K)

Already served. Committed a war crime. They aren't gonna come asking me

I mean it would cause chaos and social unrest and that’s funny

Based as fuck

I'm just going to start jacking off and screaming at the top of my lungs when they come to enlist me. Then, I'm going to jump up on top of their car and take a shit.

I tried to join three times and they said no
It'll be nice watching the nukes drop from home

Idk you tell me

Attached: 1659354719914199.gif (370x470, 570.76K)

I got rotated hip bones from toe walking most of my life. Not sure if that disqualifies me or not desu.
Either way I'm not fighting for those satanic freaks.

Quads of truth, indeed you will you crazy bastard.

PTSD is a 100% rate
my friends wife was "assaulted" while deployed and she played it into 100% disability to make her go away
she told me what happened and it sounded to me like she was flirting and few guys went to her tent at night and she said no and they didnt immediately leave and apologize
she wasnt raped, and she wasnt groped
And she gets 100% for throwing a shit fit about it

I am ineligible because I have asthma. I'm glad it saved me from joining ZOG navy in the past

I'm not rated for PTSD
I'm actually physically fucked up

you would have been saying the same exact thing in ww1 jej

Seems you already served kike defender

checked and kekked

What did you do user?

I'm out , my knees are destroyed.

Not that I'd fight for my country any more, after the last 3 years.

I wish I got that much, only 10% disabled, so like $140/month.