I like goyslop

I like goyslop.

Attached: unhealthiest-foods-planet.jpg (1200x879, 725.76K)

Five Guys is my goylty pleasure

everyone does but its thrash

Me too
I would mix all of delicacy in a blender and make a smoothie out of it

Rolly dogs at gas stations with the shitty chili and cheese and a tall PBR is a nice treat after mowing lawn all day.

coke with real sugar and not corn syrup is delicious

make a Twitch channel centered around you eating all that. Make YT clips.

Its supposed to be addicting. Liking nicotine doesnt make it ok

Sloppy second.

Attached: paneerbuttermasala.jpg (768x1024, 180.73K)

Coke is goyswill not goyslop

Jeet food is based

Cereal is the biggest goyslop

When I was younger I recoiled at the idea of a fish sandwich from McDonald's but I still remember the first time I had it circa 2002 on a Friday when I decided to throw caution in the wind and get the Filet-O-Fish McDeal. Was it life changing? I wouldn't go quite this far but it certainly was an eye opener.

No, it might not be my usual or even a frequent companion in my car, but the Filet-O-Fish holds a special place in my heart. The soft steamed bun is like a heavenly pillow that holds a perfectly crisp and flaky patty of sustainable Alaskan pollock. The tartar sauce is impeccable with just the right amount of tanginess and the perfect creamy companion to the patty; it really does tie everything together. Cheese on fish? I wasn't a believer either but that slice of processed cheddar cheese, invariably perfectly melted like you see in the ads, is a magnificient addition. Possibly superfluous, I can't say for sure because I've only had one with cheese, but I have faith that the McDonald's creators knew what they were doing when they added it; they tend to perceive the gestalt of each menu item in a way that most of us simply cannot.

I am a fan of juxtaposing textures and I concede that the Filet-O-Fish does not have a contrasting crunch to balance the impossibly soft steamed bun and generous helping of tartar sauce. But you know what? It works. God knows why but it works, it really does. I sometimes alternate bites with their world famous fries, refreshing every so often with an ice cold Diet Coke that cleanses my palate and readies me for the next delightful bite.

For me,it will always be the McChicken. But when I'm feeling adventuresome or just want a change from the usual perfect sandwich, I go for the Filet-O-Fish.

Indians eat their shit food, shit it out and eat it again as seconds

The fries at checkers are good. Every now and then I get a couple of Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Chik fil a is over rated, but its alright. Taco bell is alright. Thats about it for me as far as fast food goes. And no, I'm not including fast casual places. Just bc its a chain doesn't mean it's evil. I just had a nice salad from a fast casual salad place that is within walking distance of where I live. Nothing wrong with that at all

>pure 80/20 beef
>handcut potatoes
>unlimited fresh veggie toppings
Sure, the cake bun is a bit goysloppy, but all things considered Five Goys is one of the least liked restaurants out there

It would be so good I’d shit myself in excitement
Serious leaky diarrhea running down my sweatpant while riding around on the scooter in Walmart.

yes, fuck vegans

Attached: Heart-attack-Burger-1.png (626x626, 235.89K)

Attached: 1659386395586.gif (473x235, 125.86K)

Be careful with salad dressing at those places, they tend to give you 1000+ calories worth of soi-infused dressing, which at the end of the day doesn't make it much healthier than a Big Mac meal.

Goyslop is scrupulously designed to be hyperpalatable

Based goyslop enjoyer

Attached: 1659386718246.png (840x1250, 341.34K)

for inbred flyovers maybe lol

Attached: 1659385469488335.jpg (828x461, 54.19K)

Cereal is the purest form of Judaism

Oi do you 'ave a loicence to post here m8?

Ohhh muh gawwwd look at that beauty.
Should be stored in a museum