Great Wet Rapture

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/08/01/weather/kentucky-appalachia-flooding-monday/index.html
>35 drowned and bloated inbred Appalachian scum-sucking hillbillies
>MORE rain and flooding coming
It's...beautiful. A wonderful purge of redneck welfare queens and their degenerate spawn--man, you just love to see it! Hope we get to see more of these white niggers swept away into watery graves. Who else is rooting for the flood?

Attached: 220801082516-noble-family-children-kentucky-flooding-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 131.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/INaa9P30bKQ?feature=share
youtu.be/zDHF5bA9vcQ
youtu.be/pBL2iEbxlV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Half of the country is burning and the other half is drowning. Could really use something like NAWAPA right now. But we have to feed infinite niggers.

Why are you mad when they have zero impact on your life, should be afraid of the actual shitskins with knives walking around you

I see you hiked the death total to 35 now. That's still fewer than the stampeding niggercattle that trampled themselves to death at Mt. Meron.

Attached: 1659387135932.png (1024x833, 1.1M)

>implying this country ever had a chance after the '70s or maaaybe the '80s
Lol
>Why are you mad
>more like "glad"
FTFY. Real, true blue Americans are positively ecstatic right now. Dead red state scum is always a cause for celebration, and it's even more heartwarming to think that dirty hillbilly cousin-brothers like Jim Bob, Joe, and Jed here died with great fear in their hearts and water in their lungs. Bonus: several of the waterlogged dead are little inbred redneck offspring who will never grow up to be leeches on society like their parents. Here's hoping for more! *cheers*

Attached: Hillbilly_at_work.jpg (480x360, 42.79K)

Show me the ways of a White human California brother.

youtube.com/shorts/INaa9P30bKQ?feature=share
youtu.be/zDHF5bA9vcQ

Also

#NotAllRednecks

Attached: Clover3.jpg (440x330, 22.3K)

I applaud this as well, German bro. We should study the architectural engineering from Mt. Meron and apply it to churches in the south. Hopefully that would lead to more mass casualty incidents involving these brain dead white nigger welfare drains.

FACT: west virginians are the most powerful race on earth

>t. typical chromosome-challenged white nigger from backwoods WV

Attached: images.jpg (199x253, 9.39K)

More Aryan California:
youtu.be/pBL2iEbxlV4

Death to the Satanim.

Attached: cute schizo wife.png (600x848, 310.4K)

Nigger hating white people. Jannies need to ban you.

Attached: soon.jpg (1400x933, 222.05K)

These country bumpkins are not white people, Ivan, they are white niggers a.k.a. scum. "People" actually contribute to a society, whereas "scum" do quite the opposite. Learn the distinction!

I can smell the schmegma from this thread. Happy passover and 2nd passover.

those are beautiful children, jew
unlike your tribe

Attached: rats.jpg (1000x667, 398.74K)

You paint with too wide a brush, op.

#notallkentuckians

Based Anglo-German background here. Crushed jews are just as good as drowned hillbillies in my book!
Pic related just for you.

Attached: keep-calm-and-kentucky-sucks.png (600x700, 19.4K)

Cuz he is non-white and whatever he do he alway will know he has more common with shit than with humanity.

You dropped this.

Attached: 1659390646866.png (262x262, 79.33K)

Read here
and stay castrated. ;)

>35 stubborn old people too decrepit to leave die in creek floods
>haha lol rednecks
God you're fucking sad.

Southern Californian "society" amounts to little more than a gay disco, kill yourself faggot.

Don't forget their drowned and bloated little inbred kiddos! (Pic in the OP) Only thing better than a dead redneck hick is dead redneck hick children--the more of 'em that meet with a watery grave, the better.
>God you're fucking sad.
Bitch, I am happy as a clam and living my best life. Cracking open a cold one and digging my toes in the sand as we speak--cheers to a higher death toll!

Attached: dead-rednecks-1-dead-rednecks-are-my-specialty.jpg (353x532, 58.94K)