Whites Don't Speak Spanish

When a limb turns gangrene, you need to cut it off to save the body. Sorry, Spain and Portugal and all the ethnic Whites living in South America, but you are going to have to take one for the team. You done fucked up by breeding with jungle goblins. There needs to be a clear line between spics and us. This is it: Whites don’t speak Spanish.

Attached: 1580321015820.jpg (1023x767, 233.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QhLjg_cevhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeas they do
Proof:
youtu.be/QhLjg_cevhk

Spanish is a pretty piss easy language to learn though

>Americans
>learning

>Spain and Portugal
As far as I'm concerned, there isn't a single white soul in either of these nations. Portugal is one big favela.

Why don't spics learn it then? I teach high school English at a site that's probably 85% Hispanic. It's not that spics speak and write English poorly, it's that they don't speak or Write any language well at all. I had a transfer student up from Mexico city who went to a private school. Her English was ass, but she spoke and read Spanish so well that the other little beaners in the class thought she was genius (she wasn't, BTW). Guacamole heads are just f-tier people in general.

Attached: 1604942134803.jpg (2000x1000, 614.79K)

I'll explain why. It's because Hispanics in America do not put as much emphasis on education as Asians, or white Americans do. Education goes by the wayside for many young Mexican-Americans. Many end up in the poorer sections of cities, where the schools are not as good, so they do not learn the language as well. That, mixed with lack of practice at home, as they are surrounded by people who speak Spanish, leads to middle-of-the-road understanding of both languages. They are shunned by both Americans and Mexicans, and cannot fully identify with either culture. Really, it all stems from a schism brought on from being a first generation immigrant.

This is the harsh somewhat sad truth that leftist “social scientists” don’t want to talk about

This. Mexican is basically pidgin compared to the actual Spanish you learn at universities.

>lack of practice at home
I honestly think this is the biggest factor. I'm only speaking from personal experience here, so take it for what it's worth, but spics don't really seem to care about their kid's education. It like:
>"Oh, there are teachers for free? Well... it's their job to teach my children then. Not my problem."
They don't seem to put much emphasis on education in the home at all. Only about 5% of parents show up for open house nights, and most of those are Flips. When my oldest daughter's first year of kindergarten began, there was little girl who thought her name was "mija" because her parents had never bothered to teach her her actual name.

Attached: 1606768172152.jpg (1123x1600, 246.5K)

In American universities you learn Mexican Spanish...

Proof?

The reality of Laraza Aztlan beaners that you received in USA barelly have to do with even real brown latinos...

In general they don't teach the 2nd person plural "vosotros".

Dude, this kind of talk, would being even mentioned in some latino ghetto of Los Angeles...
Neymar: hey, you are beautifull, you are one Incan princess
Ivana Vtuber: how could you talk to me princess incan? This ofended me a lot, idiot..

he is American, he can't even speak English properly

>Angeles?
Fix.

Not really true. I know two women who teach Spanish (ironically, both are White and Irish), and they constantly complain about how students who are ostensibly native Spanish speakers are failing their courses because they're command of the language is moderate at best. It would be like taking your average American zoomer with their retarded slang and asking them to ace an English class. Why wouldn't they be able to, after all? They speak English. Right?

Yes, was a case of a peruvian girl ashamed of being called inca, by Neymar...

>failing their courses because they're command of the language is moderate at best.
Yeah that’s what I said
Dumbass
>American zoomer
Yeah forcing kids to read Shakespeare and the great gatsby does that

Yeah everyone only comes to the US for an education and we only have literally the top schools in the world. So dumb!

No offense, dude, but most of the La Raza fucks coming across the border aren't even really spics. They're Guatemalans and Hondurans and Venezuelans and Chileans and Columbians. We've siphoned off all the Mexican trash. It's time for Central and South Americans to get their fix now. Being a Brazilian, I can understand how you aren't up-to-date on immigration in the US Southwest.
>t. San Diego native

>because they're command of the
>because they are command of the

Harvard Yale Princeton?
Spic kids aren’t getting into them

I was responding to the one guy and including you because you were asking for proof. Pro-tip: what he said is probably bullshit.

Anyway, reading the classics isn't going to make someone a great English speaker, but being a great English speaker can certainly help someone read the classics.

Give me a break, nigger. I have the day off and I'm drinking. Your (not "you're" - not "you are") faggotry is showing. This isn't a fucking thesis. It's a post on Any Forums.

Attached: 1n2tad.jpg (2390x1499, 184.6K)

In America they teach Mexican Spanish in schools. This is a fact and I don't see how your post disproves it. Perhaps you are conflating Mexican Spanish and street slang? Mexican Spanish is a legitimate Spanish variety, with its rules and vocabulary, just like American English is. It's not a pidgin. And it's what they teach in your universities, which makes perfect sense because of your close ties with Mexico.

Also... The irony on this one kek:
>are failing their courses because THEY'RE command of the language is moderate at best

En Alemania, los niños aprenden tres idiomas en la escuela. El español es mejor que el francés.

kys

Attached: (You).jpg (628x680, 61.74K)

Leaving the world in kike pozzed studies. The country may be crumbling but at least your affirmative action doctor learned how to engineer your dick into a open flesh wound from the greatest schools in the world

>The irony
Holy shit. You're another one. I was interested in what you were saying because I don't speak Spanish and really only have personal experience with the educational system to go by. Then I saw that. Now I think you're an obtuse faggot who probably has a grudge against America like most Euroscrubs do. Eat my dick, you non-White friendo.

Attached: 2017-10-12-getty.jpg (1140x760, 953.08K)

Do you think the Portuguese speak spanish op? Maybe we need to worry about education instead of languages..

Attached: 1634940774443.jpg (750x421, 62.56K)