I'm tired anons. Real tired. I don't fit in. Never have. Why can't I just be normal?

I'm tired anons. Real tired. I don't fit in. Never have. Why can't I just be normal?

Attached: 1572470849171.png (635x661, 226.92K)

You can't really do anything I'm afraid. If you're not a normie by the time you get into 20s it's basically over in terms of living a normal life. Best to just accept it and cope as best as you can.

Why would you want to fit in with mindless npc drones???

Why wouldn't you want to fit in with mindless npc drones?

i cared until i didn't

Attached: freidr.jpg (640x820, 30.4K)

I can into normie shit like work but, outside of that I feel completely detached from the rest of these fuckin goofs.
>t. late 20's

>wants to be a normie
LOL fag enjoy the downfall of the world, best timeline

you're on a special mission, OP

Go and join the army and savrifice yourself for Serbia you faggot, at least your life would have meant something.

You live in Europe. Life is easy there.

36 and can confirm it never gets better.

The older one gets, the less the downs hurt.

>I don't fit in.

nigger,

autists
narcissists
schizos
troons
chuds
degenerates
midwits
drunks
incels
niggers
coomers
racists
stoners
trolls
Any Forums is "the island of misfit toys" of the internet

fitting in is for women and npcs

The lack of real worthiness and value in life follows no matter where I end up on this planet.

You're normal to me cutie.

Because it's the beast system. The man-machinery that we call "civilization", it's evil, it's retarded, it's soulless, but most importantly it's BORING af. I can not connect to normies with their boring daily life thoughts and ideas, given to them by the system of course. I'm so far outside of the normie sphere I get bored immediately when chatting with them, and I can not "redpill" them because even the slightest deviation from official narratives is a threat to their NPC mind. Not a single original thought is in them. They don't even want to know what life is about and who controls them. Sometimes I feel like they forget that no matter what they do, they are going to die. So with that realization in your back, what is life about? Who is the truth? Why do we serve these corporations? Repeating what the TV says? Who are the people that tell us what to do and how to live? Where do you spend your time and soul? and why? No one fucking cares or ask these questions anymore, it's a completely soulless machinery, and most think that they are progressing because of the fucking smart phone in their pocket. They don't realize that we are the most degenerated and fucked up dead end mankind that ever walked the earth. They don't even know what a man and woman is anymore. This is what "science" does to people, twisting and bending common sense. In fact, common sense isn't really all that common in this day and age.

Attached: 1657579183827.png (702x616, 434.62K)

Small correction - this is what humanity does to itself. No one is without sin.

I don't follow sports so I feel like an outcast around other guys, but its fucking boring as shit how do they do it?

You fit well in then, nigger faggot

>beast system
>soul
So a christcuck will lecture people about how they are programmed by the society, while presenting as an alternative an outdated version of the same system?
You bitch about progressivism, but you don't propose a solution.
The NPCs don't always buy into the main narrative, they just seek to adapt around it and to survive by being compliant, but each one of the so called "NPCS" is an individual with unique takes about certain issues.

Attached: 1587582400835.png (550x543, 52.5K)

be not afraid
be not afraid
be not afraid
Jesus says again and again

congrats you’re not just a mindless consumer or scroller. Take up something creative like art and drawing, leatherworking, metalworking or blacksmithing. Seek to glorify timeless virtues, you were meant for something more user

I ain't afraid. Fear is for people who have hope.
I'm just really tired.