Americans brought a dune buggy to the moon and hung out there for a while, doing donuts and shit...

Americans brought a dune buggy to the moon and hung out there for a while, doing donuts and shit, and they live-streamed their antics to earth where it was shown on TV - in the early 1970's.
Problem?

Attached: 1659359786730742.webm (500x280, 214.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GtI9krmKQ7E
youtube.com/watch?v=VLyJ9FHDO-c
youtube.com/watch?v=QkLb4zBhDiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Problem?
nope.

tens of thousands of people worked on the Apollo project. you want me to believe that they all are in on some space hoax? how fucking retarded do you need to be to believe that?

that's nothing. they even played golf on the moon

youtube.com/watch?v=GtI9krmKQ7E

>Problem?
Yeah, no chumba wumba in the montage

The only reason I don't believe in the moon landing is because Americans are claiming it, and I don't trust anything your lying thieving warmongering nation says. Your CIA agents killed the only american president who was honest and always told the truth. You're a nation of criminals. Can't wait to see your empire sink.

Attached: 1647377606801.jpg (460x306, 28.82K)

What the fuck do you soft spoken guilt daddies do?

And casually phoned the president

how much of a faggot do you need to be to live in hungary?

wow good one retard imagine how fat you have to be to live in the United States?

As a Nixon junkie, that was one of the more awkward calls
youtube.com/watch?v=VLyJ9FHDO-c

But don't know the phone company. One of the first communications satellites (Echo), was put up there to improve your phone service.

It was a big reflective ball, and they would bounce the signals off it. The big final success (at about time 14:00 in the video) is the engineers holding their giant telephones making the call

youtube.com/watch?v=QkLb4zBhDiI

hahahahaha. canadian faggot chiming in like clockwork.

Attached: 000325521455.jpg (960x640, 103.69K)

I would neck myself if I had to live in your demonic nigger infested shithole of a country. We have more culture in a single block in any random city than your entire country.

The world would be a better place without cancerous Ameriniggers

Attached: 1528827336041.jpg (1347x757, 834.49K)

satan at work in hunrary. digits don't lie

Attached: 0002155452.jpg (902x703, 52.4K)

Unironically the engineers of the 1960s and 1970s were much smarter than today's engineers.
You chose dysgenics and this is the cost. All we can do now is pile more layers of JVM style managed code that's less and less efficient the more we lean on Taiwan to make up the difference with better hardware.
If the engineers from then had our technology they would probably recognize it as trash and do the same thing again with their technology. The "pocket calculators have more computing power than their supercomputers did" meme really just shows how much more efficient they were, not how much better we are.

Attached: coronawave.jpg (882x542, 207.01K)

no but each one had a specific comprementualized jobs.

>problem?
-transmitting film through the van allen belts
-exposing film in a highly radioactive environment
-sending humans through van allen belts
-communicating with them on a land line

Nobody in this thread has seen American moon and it shows

you think those are problems but don't provide any reasons or evidence why they are problems. this is a problem. you have problems.

please explain the technology that is used to mitigate those problems. i'll take a nap.

it's almost as though you didn't even read the post directly above yours, niggerjewmutt

Enough people crave glory that you could say that and 2,000 will show up somehow

the earth is flat and stationary
just measure it

Attached: 280193799_165181679260386_6094582951794620595_n.jpg (800x567, 44.02K)

Admitting that you don't understand how something works is not the same as debunking it, kid.