Jesus Christ

Holding on to one of the bars of the subway, a young man traveled on one of the subway lines of Madrid,
wearing shorts and exposing his legs full of infectious disease.

Arturo M Henriques, a surgeon, examined his pest stilts from a distance and then approached him to ask
- Do you have pridepox?
The answer was as follows:
- Yes. I have that, but my doctor didn't tell me I had to stay home. Just to wear a mask.

telemadrid.es/salud/En-el-metro-con-viruela-del-mono-la-denuncia-de-un-medico-que-ya-se-ha-hecho-viral-0-2473852592--20220731085700.html

Attached: _2473862591_34853763_1300x731.jpg (1300x731, 130.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/watch?v=4Q4O5ztz92o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is not airborne, correct?

Pridepox?

God fucking damned these disgusting fucking faggots. I remember in Australia one guy got caught with COVID in a elevator then they sent the whole fucking brigade of police and journalist to his house arresting him. They put him all over the news, these fucking disgusting faggots can get away with anything, can't they? God I can't wait for judgement day.

> do you have monkeypox?
> Yes. I have that, but my doctor didn't tell me I had to stay home . Just that she wore a mask.
wear a mask... fucking faggots, braindead with parasites

all we have to do is try to meme ww3, the next 36 hours is the best time
post anything, false reports of explosions, attacks, anything anything anything that could possibly bring about ww3
we have a fleeting chance

It seems to not be very infectious, but damn.
People need some common sense shoved into their brains,
and I do not even think that this is a specific problem of the currently infected population.
We are just racing towards Idiocracy, at full throttle and across most subgroups.

Yes, is that not the official new name
WHO chose to avoid the stigma
associated with Monkeypox?

the joys of public transportation, I heckin love walkable cities

As long as nobody fucked him up the ass in the middle of the subway nobody will catch fagpox from him.

Yes, Pridepox. Homosexuals are proud that they get fuck men's hairy buttholes.

Attached: Notes_220723_164608_ba4.jpg (1024x683, 221.63K)

Considering the number of lesions,
I would not really want to touch the strap he held onto.

LUKE 17:29
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

2 PETER 2
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

JUDE 1
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

ROMANS 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

>pest stilts
Is this a poor translation of "pocked legs"? Because it's hilarious.

I am so sorry, I am not a native speaker,
so sometimes I make unintentional mistakes in my translation attempts,
which by no means should have expressed any dissatisfaction with the state of this affair,
or have disrespected any vulnerable group.

If you would excuse me now, I have an IBC of bleach to prepare.

>Yes. I have that, but my doctor didn't tell me I had to stay home. Just to wear a mask.
the smugness of these faggots is infuriating

Attached: islamicupgrade.jpg (191x400, 18.75K)

this

It's high time to ask Pastor Ssempa for an assessment of the situation.
youtu.be/watch?v=4Q4O5ztz92o

Some other thread called it Fruit Spot.

In one version of this story he was straight and said his doctor told him he can't get it.
Who knows how much of all of these claims are true or false.

>pest stilts
Is good! I like!

Attached: NoYesNoYesWTF.gif (300x168, 736.68K)