NEW AID PACKAGE FOR UKRAINE JUST DROPPED

Is Ukraine the new Israel?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-02 044228.png (1413x1641, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

defenddemocracy.press/israels-secret-plan-for-a-second-israel-in-ukraine/
youtu.be/JnX-D4kkPOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Love how Americans just stand there taking it up the ass.

>there goes your student loan forgiveness.

Attached: 1659379713754.png (1024x682, 603.15K)

>donates your money

fucking faggots wasted like 70 billion us taxpayer dollars and tens of thousands of white mens' lives so far on a war that could never be won

How are they doing that? A few billions in aid has to be better than all out war and they gain strategicly by doing it

Is Biden really shitting his pants about this? As in, if Ukraine fall, he gets all his shit exposed?

The Bible did say the armies would come from the North.

Weren't the US supposed to profit from war?

Ukraine already fell

Oh look. Another goddamned dispensationalist.

This "aid money" will magically find it's way back into the DNC's coffers in time for the elections. Wait and see.
The DNC went from being nearly bankrupt in 2012 to having the most money of any political party on the planet. What changed? Oh right, "aid packages" to Ukraine.

There is no way even half of this money ends up anywhere near Ukraine.

It’s not enough.

Hey, I'm happy SOME of my tax dollars are being used to slot Russians.

>North America
Checks out

But why keep sending money? Just for the globohomos? I’d imagine they need to keep some stashed for when we are sending aid to Taiwan/Japan/South Korea when the China-USA war starts.

What strategic gain is there? Why should Americans care about Jewkraine at all?

Attached: image.jpg (685x400, 52.12K)

10% for the big guy. End of quote. Repeat the line.

>A few billions in aid has to be better than all out war and they gain strategicly by doing it
the best is not to do any of it

>8
>BILLION
>DOLLARS

Attached: 1659379022023575.jpg (1024x1024, 108.26K)

Time for a war tax and rounding up the unemployed teenagers for military service. Mobilize now before it's too late.

And STILL the best they can do is slow Russia to a crawl while they evacuate cities. Imagine if Russians felt threatened on their home territory.

nothing will happen to him. you also backed off from afghanistan after accomplishing nothing and there where no consequences for anybody.

How's americas infrastructure doing these days

In a word....
defenddemocracy.press/israels-secret-plan-for-a-second-israel-in-ukraine/
I

Attached: jeremy corbyn.jpg (1160x839, 142.55K)

As long as there's a single Ukrainian left alive we cannot stop sending them money

Why should be destroy and bankrupt our country to protect Europe when Europe has nothing but contempt for us?
Fuck Europe.

>more than 8 billion
no shit, the 40 billion package was more than 8b lol wtf

I don't know man? were the weapons not designed to kill russians? is that not what they are doing right now? they obviously don't care about ukraine. it's all about destroying russian equipment. Afghanistan 2.0

Fucking moron

Yes, I can feel the strategic gain as we speak! My life is already improving, thank you based nord!

Leeeemme guess, they are just going to print more money to cover the new holes in the federal budget, aren't they?

Attached: IMG_20220801_081650.jpg (2000x2266, 1.07M)

I am homeless. Let the record show I object.

We could be building more automation or hydroplants, cultural centers or revitalizing infrastructure to boost moral, but no, we do this shit. I refuse to try any longer. Modern society doesn't want to make things simpler, it wants controllable mediocrity.

Attached: IMG_20220801_135224165.jpg (4160x3120, 2.58M)

Right now we're figuring out who else needs money to combat inflation.

zelensky has lots of dirt on multiple members of our government

Why waste money provoking Russia in a lost war? You could literally just give that 8 billion out to random Americans on a rolling basis and it would be better spent.

>But why keep sending money?
Its coming back to US politicians and other unsavory' s via contracts and kickbacks.
All that inventory to resupply...Mmm.mm.mmmm The MIC is licking its lips.

Is that the cheerleader everyone is having a meltdown over?

Imagine if all that Ukraine gibs was given back to the people or invested in communities/education

Attached: VideoCollagePG_1653228242514.jpg (1080x1080, 92.34K)

Just jews stealing money

>in a lost war
not to america it's not. The longer this war drags on the better, it is for americans and allies. they get to kill thousands of russian soldiers and destroy thousands of russian equipment without the loss of a single NATO life. American's will fight russia to the last ukrainian regardless of the outcome of the war

Okay Jamal

All of a sudden massively wasteful proxy wars are a good thing
And here's why

Literally why should they be given any help when as a country they either couldn't or wouldn't maintain enough arms and armor to defend themselves? All other countries have to, or they pay another bigger country to do it for them. These cunts instead demand it.

youtu.be/JnX-D4kkPOQ

i am suspecting they are using ukraine's conflict as a cover up to launder money, or pay back to some of their associates for their "support" during the election. it could also be that they are triying to get as many blonde-blue-eyed little girls and boys for their sex dungeons or satanic blood rituals in exchange for that money.
zelensky is a kike willing to use children and civs as meat shields, i wouldnt surprised if he was also willing to sell em off

>All of a sudden massively wasteful proxy wars are a good thing

I never said it's a good thing. proxies wars is just how it has been since the cold war.

I’m in defense and aerospace and we’re doing fine, but I wonder how long that’ll last desu

>Love how Americans just stand there taking it up the ass.
It's their pass time.
It started when they were taking in the ass from rice farmers in Vietnam, then, in Syria, and from sandal wearing goat herders in Afghanistan.
If most Americans don't get ass fucked than they don't feel valuable.

Attached: US military flags-fags.jpg (625x643, 155.17K)