Name one single aspect of my life that would change if China took over Taiwan

Name one single aspect of my life that would change if China took over Taiwan.
Why should any American give a shit if yellow man rules over yellow man?
As for the production of chips, its 100% our governments fault for putting in place laws that encouraged shipping over all of our factories to Taiwan in the first place.

Attached: images.png (259x194, 1.82K)

Fabulous observation it's an internal problem it's got nothing to do with the rest of the world.

It'll give China too much power

They already try to bully Europe and the US and they're cucking Africa.

I think if china took over taiwan, the new china could be over us.

the Chinese economy is behind the American one.capturing Taiwan means getting electronics technology.Democrats would rather blow up the world than disgrace themselves so much that China will overtake them economically.

Attached: 1659050641482145.jpg (518x262, 17.99K)

they'll commit homophobic hate crimes on the fags that plague taiwan.

Attached: taiwan under american occupancy tranny jew fags.png (1440x2073, 601.99K)

No more cheap computers and phones. Price would go up 4x.

Semiconductor

Silence dog and traitor

Based Taiwan flag. I love you bros. Taiwan #1

Wouldn’t get computers or cars. They make all the mirco chips. Plus they are dirty commies. They should all die

If China took over Taiwan, they would collect the final piece of the puzzle to end US dominance, i.e. Chip market.

>Why should any American give a shit if yellow man rules over yellow man?
Taiwan looks like a nice place to live. China on the other hand looks like a giant decaying factory full of rust and radiation. If China takes over Taiwan, then it will become a shithole too. The world needs less shitholes, not more.

Chinese and Taiwanese flags here are bots or vpn users.

slightly shittier chips with the inevitable house fire now and again
then cheaper better chips

We should charge china a fee for shipping through the Malacca strait. Keeping that area safe isn't free.

不久你将灭亡,中国将回归

degenerate plebbitor. this place is too full of fucking redditors.

Attached: reddit neckbeard loves hong kong and taiwan.jpg (2048x2048, 418.7K)

Guangzhou is better than Taiwan.

taiwan is already a shithole. taiwan is just china but with faggots and aids.

Attached: taiwan and their femboy trap fetish need to be destroyed.jpg (1620x1080, 510.96K)

The CCP is the reason you need to 回歸 in the first place bro

taiwan #1
china #4

>this is the legacy of sun yat-sen
>an US vassal that only exists to antagonize it's own nation
I'm sure he's proud of you guys

Taiwan #1
Japan #2
India #3
China #4

>It'll give China too much power
Not my problem
Not my problem
Not my problem

If China took over Taiwan, it would be the end of US military hegemony.

With the end of US military hegemony, it will be the end of America's security guarantees that form the basis of the US dollar.

With the end of the dominance of the dollar, the lifestyle of the average American would go down considerably.

It's a very, very fucked up situation. Neither side can withdraw. If Chinese withdraw, they'll be called pussies for the entire generation and Xi will go down as a wuss, if the Americans withdraw, the global distrust caused by it would practically end propserity in the US.

You lgbtq island will be bombed soon)

Attached: 1659378447672243m.jpg (757x1024, 188.97K)

If beijing and Washington DC were to disapear I wouldn't cry about it.

All these wars are boogeymen for the coming economic reset and collapse of the world as you now know it. Sure you can live with your current processors and GPUs, etc but I'm suspecting electricity and gas prices are going to make most Americans and peoole around the world cry in pain. Especially as people find themselves burnt out on the slave hamster wheel they've been running on all their lives, now faced with record inflation and double to triple the price of food items they need to survive. It's all relative, you might not care about Taiwan but it's a stepping stone into the next Epoch. Very similar to Ukraine, which is a war all about agricultural means as we have been seeing with stress on crop exports.

>America's security guarantees
Tell that to the japs

Attached: IMG_20220801_150959_700.jpg (802x1040, 123.87K)