>31
>get on tinder, add a single fuck off photo, trying to crowdsource my self esteem, don't intend to talk to any of those sluts
>see a qt 20 year old chubby brunette,
>architect instincts activated, she likes me back, messages me instantly,
>hit it off hard, talk for days and days, literal hours every day
>she's shy, but open, likes me for my age and experience
>says she's never been loved and in a relationship before, bad past, bad relationship with parents
>she's smart, ambitious, knows what she wants
>think I hit the literal jackpot
>topic of past relationships comes up again, mention my 2 long term gfs
>she confesses to fucking 10 dudes in a year during her "I was lost phase", but now she's totally looking for someone to take it slow with her and what it means to love

If spending days on this shithole for the last 12 years didn't convince me that the West is doomed, this conversation sure did. If shy, chubby, introverted, unpopular, Euro girls like that are what awaits a typical white male, what the fuck is there left?

Attached: 48C470B1-2A90-499B-8213-667B87B7FC1E.jpg (200x133, 3.82K)

hope you shamed her for being a whore before you ghosted

Your mistake is tinder
Only whores on tinder, no matter the facade

why make this thread again?

>10 guys

That’s what she’s admitting to.

Tinder is losing incels to milk, just a shill trying to drive traffics. They should rethink their profiting model or change their algo

>be me
>go to place where only used cumdumped goods go
>talk to them and they're used cumduped goods
>can't deal

Do you think women with Tinder accounts never leave their apartments or if you meet a woman outside she does not have it installed on her smartphone?

>change their algo
but how else would kikes drive attractive shiksas into their inbox and others into niggers?

I'll give you another redpill. It was way more than the 10 she admitted to. If the real number was 10 she would have said 3.

This, multiply by 3 at least.

At the rate where it’s going, if simps can’t get matches they might as well use onlyfan. You pay for the service, atleast the other one u get something

Imagine how many it really was. 30 at least

>talking for days on Tinder
>being surprised that some girl on Tinder took a lot of dicks

We didn't talk on Tinder.

I'm going to ghost her in a few hours, even though I don't want to.

>she confesses to fucking 10 dudes in a year
It was much more than that.

>>hit it off hard, talk for days and days, literal hours every day
dude ...

her number = 10
truth = 10x3

this
how do you think she got so thick, OP? she was drinking cum all day, every day for a month straight

She banged 30 nigs. Probably more than one at the same time.

Attached: almost-paul-walker.gif (220x220, 397.6K)

30 is nothing, you are lucky, she is a keeper

Chubby are biggest whores of them all

Incel

>lives in poland
Alrigth mate nextime check your door

facts
this one chick i worked with wanted to hang out and smoke weed one night & she baited me into fucking after saying she'd drive me home after we're done hanging out; Im not really complaining cuz she wasnt that fat and her pussy was wet as fuck but at the same time I didn't even TRY to have sex with her
Women will literally fuck anything & Im sick of them saying it's men who do that

>>hit it off hard, talk for days and days, literal hours every day
damn that's fucking pathetic lol. just fuck the bitch and move on to the next one.

Post picture you LARP faggot jew

All women are corrupted whores. Good luck finding a fresh one. Now, off to play catch with my wife’s son.

>10

That means it was 30 and you're a faggot for not making it 31 and THEN ghosting her.

>she confesses to fucking 10 dudes in a year
Women lie about their body counts.
The real number is probably 2-3 times higher.
She banged 20-30 guys.
Probably many of them at the same time. All women do this.

Attached: bodycount.png (853x129, 20.74K)

Of whom, germ?

She's fallen for me hard, I'm planning on telling her I wanted something very serious, which is true, but due to her past I'm not going to meet up.

Practically a virgin compared to the women I hang with off Tinder. She probably still views men as actual human beings.

be a chad and make it 31

> you are 31
> a 20 year old is interested in you
> she is unpopular and makes bad choices
quality surprise

Dude, women fuck. People fuck. If you wait for a virgin you’ll wait forever.