Why we should promote the vaccine

I'm not gonna lie, Any Forums. I WANT to see 90% of the human race die out. Most of you are also the same way- we are sick and tired of the normies and NPCs.

This is why we should promote the vaccine. Make your own Instagram and YouTube account, and start promoting the vaccine, and promote the vaccine for children too.

The more people we can kill off with the vaccine, the better the world will be.

Attached: cfef6e1020ad7ab36f1bf84c98e91033.jpg (490x740, 56.39K)

Wow, shills have really come full circle with this new strat

we've just embraced our true desires- we dont wanna save anyone. We wanna watch the world burn

Vaccines are safe and effective.

Unlike you leftoids who believe the ends justify the means, we don't. That's because we are good and you are evil. Reflect on that.

this doesnt make you different from a jew, kys

Sneed

I look just like that when I crossdress

good. Now promote the vaccines for children. We should strive to make sure as many children get vaxxed as possible.

>no vag ID
lmao

maybe that's why we've lost for the past 100 years? doesn't really work if you don't believe a magic jew is going to descend from the sky any day now and fix everything

we have to kill as many humans as possible

the elite is 100% correct to want to kill off 90% of the human race

We haven't lost brother, they just want you to think that

there is no "we" you faggot. I support the illuminati and their agenda

post tits you whore

>there is no "we"
I wasn't talking to you

Who’s the gash?

alright. how long till they die you reckon, two weeks sound about right?

i am promoting on Instagram Reels and YouTube Shorts that people need to get their kids their booster shots!

i am literally engaging in genocide right now and i feel GOD LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jews are superior and that shows because they btfo the rest of the world for about 7000 years.

Attached: (((nietzsche))).jpg (850x400, 76.79K)

it's the satanic elite, you idiot, not the "jews". And the elite are correct, 90% of humans are useless eaters, sheep, who need to be culled

Yes. It's probably even more like 95%. The goyim truly are worthless and only exist to be slaves.

>>>/leftypol/
sage btw

the goyim dont deserve to exist