Let's talk about the superiority of Chinese weaponry. America bros... We don't stand a chance

Let's talk about the superiority of Chinese weaponry. America bros... We don't stand a chance

Attached: 1659373947131488m.jpg (891x1024, 156.38K)

This war will be won with decoys alone.

Hopefully the decoys are built with Chinese tech

i mean whoever is at war against china has to place decoys. The chinks will loose by spontaneous combustion

Get fucking real. That shit will fall to bits and you know it.

Do you tink I get roast my bratwurst on it?

Attached: HJ-12.webm (854x480, 943.86K)

Attached: HJ-10.webm (854x480, 1.13M)

>exactly how much there needs to be
>not a gram more
We really don't stand a chance. We spend way too much on weapons that are only made to fire once.

Quantity has a quality all its own.

I'm pretty sure chinks reuse their disposable weapons, they even recycle gutter oil so why not

So wheres the end of the vid?
suspicious ending right there

>guided shit
if you knew how long that is on the market...

thats bullshit

>literally a copycat of Javelin
Well, you can use their AT rockets in your own weaponry, it seems.

Show flag

FAF way better and ours don't arc up so high

The thing on a video is a straight copy of NATO's FGM-148 Javelin. You have basically the same weaponry. What you should fear more - their army population. But well, if you are really from the UK, you can act like 300 Spartans. Just don't let them use their quantity superiority and you can hold them off for ages.

>ours don't arc up so high
Sandniggers with minimal flight lessons in a simulator where able to lew for a good ammount of time low enough to crash into the pentagon.
I wouldn't bet much money on that argument

yeah like we wouldn't mobilise if they start shit
Best they can do is sit tight in their own clay
However they react logistics are going to a bitch for them

Exactly. As some guy said - newbies study tactics, normies study strategy, experts study logistics. And remember, you have some nukes - no one with brain won't invade a country with a nuclear shield.

>2022
>China finally unlocked tv-guided missile technology

you think pelosi and biden have a brain?