/chtg/- Comfy Happening in Taiwan General #1

The Gathering Storm Edition
▶WARNING Be aware, any /chtg/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Republic of China) or cites MSM sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.
>By posting in these threads, you recognize Israel controls the NATO Council and you irrevocably denounce the Talmud out of your own volition
▶Latest
>The Taiwan Ministry of Defense canceled vacations for military personnel and announced the mobilization of air defense forces to "prepare for war."
>The Chinese aircraft carrier "Shandong" left the base on Hainan and departed in an unknown direction.
>Taiwan military put on high alert
>Nancy Pelosi’s Taiwan Itinerary Confirmed by Local Media — RIA

t.me/s/intelslava

Attached: FY_5LIiXkAQ0pbV.jpg (800x614, 63.79K)

nothing will happen, chinks wont randomly invade after they saw russia get cucked

This post would be funnier with a memeflag
No way you guys actually lie 100% of the time

i will never use a memeflag, its for goyim only

I hope it happens, because losing pelosi and having an excuse to blast chinks sounds like a good time.

After witnessed the "most prepared and elite army in the world" get cvcked in jewkraine, I doubt that China would dare ruining all their economic relationships and provoke a war which they can't win at all + destroy the earth with nukes.

China is literally a very beautiful house, full of fancy decorations and ornaments, but in the inside, its wood is severely rotten, strong smell of piss and shit + no furniture.

It's a rotten structure ornamented with a beautiful exterior, and only severely retarded people can't see that

khazars are gentiles

Attached: 1658000053121.jpg (587x444, 39.57K)

There is already DEATH TO USA

Attached: 1607410664866.gif (252x263, 2.91M)

If you guys make this thread someone is required by law to make /thg/ - Taiwan Happening General which is pro Taiwan

China won't do shit. They already have a severely weakened economy from their china virus. Their entire country is going to shit right now. An invasion of Taiwan would be the final death blow to Xi Jinping and turn China into the new Hong Kong. Also, an invasion by China on Taiwan would take months of preparation. If they did try to invade, coalition forces would immediately come to the aid of Taiwan and completely and irrevocably BTFO China. Before the dust even settled, the majority of Chinese manufacturing would already be transferred to allied nations. China can't do shit and they know this.

kek, le literal mountain jew that our greeded us

If China does proceed with the invasion, does Taiwan have the capability to strike civilian targets in mainland China, such as sea ports?

west taiwan angy to best taiwan

>le literal mountain jew
Mountain Jews are from Caucasus. Get better education, arab.

Attached: 1632780480986.jpg (527x514, 37.08K)

Imagine living your life and sidle an American bitch decide to fuck your life.

OP is using meme flag.

So is you.

Attached: 1634934041506.gif (112x112, 18.26K)

Rawllin 4 ded chinks!

Looking forward to dead chinks.

Attached: 1642609101383.jpg (1280x720, 85.14K)

FOOOOORMOOOOOOOSAAAAAAAA

I got a boner

Guys question,

is pelosi human?

Pelosi will cuck. If she doesn’t, China will.