Fuck cyclist

Fuck your walkable city and bicycle bullshit, Im gonna run you over mothafucker, said the decmocrat party, so its political, fuck you jannies

Attached: fuckcyclist.png (1259x810, 1.37M)

I swear whoever let them drive in car lanes should be beheaded with rusty spoon

beep beep coming through

When I ride a bike, car got the right of way. Always.

Whenever I see some piece of shit advocating for more walkable cities and removing suburbs, I have a primal desire to force their head under a car tire and drive back and forth over them.

I will NEVER give up my house and car to live within walking distance of niggers and sit on piss-smelling public transport to get shanked by homeless schizos.

I fucking hate these faggots so much

Attached: 16533877332133.webm (720x1274, 1022.13K)

My town just spent millions on completely separate roadways parallel to the car roads for bicycles (suburbs with tons of greenspace and wealth, so there was more than enough room).

I see more cyclists on the road and sidewalk than I do on these literal immaculate mini-roads. Fuck cyclists. It's fun taking my illegal ebike at 70kmh down these new paths though.

Attached: 16654479.webm (480x360, 2.04M)

WOWWWWWWW

Lmao

Didn't the spandexfag run a red?

Loving
Every
Laugh

imagine not having bikelanes

If only she had been vaccinated.

I don't know what the cuck cummguzzling laws are in Canada, but here, if there is a designated bike lane, and you in your car get in an accident with the cyclist, then the cyclist is at fault. Reason being, the accident could not have occured had the cyclist been fucking using his fucking designated fucking bike lane.

Behead all cyclists.

Just saw a dopey cunt swerve into traffic without checking half an hour ago. I wanted her to get hit but unfortunately everybody slowed down.

lol this is my city

the best part of this olace is that the white areas are pristine urban utopias and the black and brown areas are violent, disgusting caricatures of urban decay. this causes much sneeding amonst the general public who just CANT put their finger in why that might be. the contract is hilariously stark and undeniable its gret fun to listen to delusional leftist fsggots theorycraft on why it is

fun bonus fact: the mosque where the WTC bombings were planned still stands to this day. occasionally i print out caricatures of mohammad and quran quotes about his faggot rapist ways and put then up in the muslim zone

Attached: CwHqCet.png (1653x1023, 874.56K)

> but here, if there is a designated bike lane, and you in your car get in an accident with the cyclist, then the cyclist is at fault.
Holy shit really?
Time to go on a legal vehicular manslaughter spree

this fucking idiots kill themselves and just make trafic jams

Attached: 1652539903840.webm (960x720, 1.36M)

Bicyclist has a stop sign and runs it, then sees the car still coming, and is stupid enough to roll right into getting run over. I hope he broke something on his body and suffers with it the rest of his life. You’re the vulnerable one in this situation, yet feel no need to adjust to protect himself. Idiot

This never gets old

Attached: doggietreat.webm (640x352, 768.23K)

I love how the lady runs away like a GTA NPC

Attached: 20220731_122014_0.jpg (768x1024, 99.69K)

Attached: bike_flip.webm (288x296, 131.28K)

>my house

Hehehe

i ride my bike in the sstreet becaausse fuck you thatss why aand i hope i get rran over bvy a caar to kill me

car clearly has the green

Haha actually kinda based

IM WALKIN HERE

Attached: bikebtfo.webm (854x468, 1.62M)

Goddamn I never noticed that dude did the splits with his ass in the air and literally shits himself
Check out the staining

>and literally shits himself
most people do when they die

yeah the uber eats fag on the bike ran the red light. he got what was coming.

but the dem who hit him never stopped like you are supposed to. doubt she will be charged with hit and run though. dems protect their own

>but the dem who hit him never stopped like you are supposed to
yeah, no brake lights
pretty funny

Ohhhhh thanks bro! fucking saving it

Attached: 1654395388259.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

he was lucky