It begins

>foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-store-locks-spam-plastic-case-amid-crime-spike

To all the faggots who said, "I'll start prepping when I see that shit is actually happening." I call your bluff.

Attached: Spam.jpg (675x900, 101.5K)

Yeah in New York City. The place is so fucked up. It's amazing people live there by choice and pay the rent. I was born there, fucking left as soon as I had the chance.

I actually kind of don't like spam but I figured I would give it another try about a month ago. I think globohomo just watches what I do and bans things in reaction to what I do.

The moment NYC, Chicago, and other shitholes fail, a wave of criminals will flee the city and be unleashed upon the US.

It tastes best sliced thin and fried. Although it does lose calories when you do that.

Attached: LuxurySoup.jpg (365x649, 139.76K)

Open season. Finally.

Attached: 1657119500278.jpg (579x702, 78.71K)

Bongland stay losing. Bart's fart and shart.

God, I hate niggers for ruining everything.

you won't do shit

You have used your daily carbon ration, goy.

does that actually work? looks like it would be pretty easy cut through or around those little spaghetti straps.

Based.
Denounce the Talmud, kike.

The whole point is that it sets off an alarm when you remove tension from the line.

A £4 block of store branch cheese.
This is London.

They’d never survive. Let me know when niggers figure out how to deer hunt and/or become bulletproof.

London, Detroit, NYC, other megacities. Who gives a shit, they're all the same. This is all foreshadowing as to what is to spread. This is the beginning as the thread title says, it begins.

It has already begun

Attached: Woke.png (600x317, 354.41K)

SOCIETY IS COLLAPSING

That was truly the beginning, months ago. However, people need more concrete signs to see what is truly unfolding. That was crime, this is supply shortages coming very fast.

Yeah we're getting there.

spam is bum meat

Spam is preserved meat. This is why it is currently valuable. It's also why it tastes like shit when uncooked.