God isn't real but climate change is

>new metal basedjack just dropped
>picrel

What are the political implications of the inversion of the cultural dynamic being manipulated by thejoos? Will we ever see "Trad" metal or is state-sanctioned "Rage Against The Machine" dialetics allowed?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdc3odh3pCk

Attached: metal_soyjack.jpg (1597x906, 73.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFlgT4dny4k
youtube.com/watch?v=M5EYZQwki4A&list=RDMM5tjhehwybjA&index=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one cares

metalheads are faggots.
They think that their taste in music is so superior but they act like pseudo-intellectuals and redditors.
They all shave their heads and grow beards
They all sell out to the system that they once rebelled against
They all shill for the vaccine and share the same beliefs as faggots and women despite the tough guy image
I used to love metal but so many of my favorite bands became huge faggots and the concerts are just greasy skinnyfats and retards acting like homos
And the bands who aren't bluepilled homos are still degenerate fucks

want to see my impression of a tool fan?
BRO MAYNARD JAMES KEENAN
MAYNARD KEENAN
DID YOU KNOW HE USED FIBONACCI SEQUENCE IN A SONG? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS HAHAHAHAHA
YOU WATCH THAT MUSIC VIDEO ON SHROOMS? IT ALLLLL MAKES SENSE
BRO MAYNARD JAMES KENAN WORE UNDERWEAR ON STAGE AND CHOKED OUT A CRAZY FAN
HE KEPT SINGING FOR 5 MINUTES WHILE CHOKING SOMEONE
TOOL IS SUPERIOR
I HAVE NO FRIENDS BUT IT'S OKAY BECAUSE IN THIS MOMENT, I AM EUPHORIC

Listening to techno doesn't give you authority to judge others' musical tastes

I'll give you that one

I do like lots of metal and respect everyone's musical taste, but I saw a good opportunity to make some gross generalizations :)
No hate my friend

Who the fuck even listens to metal anymore? It's all weiner music for weiners now.

Correction: Century Media records are for a) women and b) fags

Dress "Mrs" White-Gluz like that and the message would spread further.

Tool is so..tool. It just sounds like music you listen to when you are shooting heroin

state sanctioned raging only. seek permit and log your hours.

You were a tool fan
Source: I am a tool fan and didn't know half of that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=hFlgT4dny4k

American metal is cringe. European metal is fine.

RATM has always been establishment, the left always pretends to be underdogs fighting against the monster of tradition, capitalism, rightwing reality. Metalheads also are not badass, they are symbolism faggots. All popular culture and 99% subcultures are leftwing faggotry now, with slight exception for anything targeted at the proles.

Man, you’re on the money. Just went and caught a good show in STL. Started checking out the hardcore/punk scene in the area and there were so many venues that were spouting faggy “GET VACC’D STAY MASKED” on their promos and shit.

NSBM and related is only real metal, youtube.com/watch?v=M5EYZQwki4A&list=RDMM5tjhehwybjA&index=21

Black metal is for self-hating faggots

IQ isn't real, but yours is dangerously low

Lol, I don't hate my self

Kek I went to a concert recently, friend had extra tickets, gf wanted to go. The first band was a pretty well known, older emo band, four white guys, with the lgtbqp+ flag center stage. Next band, talking about how basically everything that is metal (racism, sexism, homophobia, etc.,) isn’t allowed at their concerts. Total faggots, they play metal and think they’re the resistance, when they’re just the good little kike shills they get paid to be

But you don't deny that you're a fag, fag.

Although being from the United Kikes of Sodom and Gomorrah automatically makes you a gay nigger.

Tool isn't metal.

Attached: 1644535019817.jpg (650x440, 20.14K)

Nice try, I have a healthy family and a house.

When i was 12 I drowned..
was walking on ice, broke true it.. and slided under the ice.
I was in panic and thought that I had to swim to the light spot.. turns out that when you are under ice the light spots ain’t where the exit is.
So I was stuck under the ice.. lungs filled up with water.. and I was gone..
next thing I know, I am in a line with people all whith white shiney body’s..
and the where walking up a hill.. and from the other side of the hill a light was shining.. they where al walking that direction. And I wanted to go there to. But I couldn’t move.. I tried to go there. But was unable to move a centimeter..
next thing I know is waking up in the ambulance in a kind of pissed off mood. I never saw what the light behind the hills was. But I got a feeling heaven exist..
more than all the climate bla bla bla..
They have been telling me sinds as long as I can remember, build in 78 that in 10 years we all be fucked.
Still here, stil wondering what was that light.
Stil not in a climate panic..

Attached: 7CC5646A-83FE-4522-8A30-DB4985C6098D.jpg (1024x571, 81.75K)