FUCK THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

Nuke both traitors to this jew nation

Attached: 4FDCB068-5B7D-45A0-A90B-0C4040C6B3AC.jpg (1536x671, 274.47K)

T. Chang

DOESNT MATTER HOW MUCH YOU HATE HER ITS WHAT SHE REPRESENTS

IT WOULD INDEED BE WAR

Imagine only having 2 choicesof which Jews you want in power. At least here in Sweden we have 8 choices of which Jews we want in power.

And a Muhammad

Attached: 0AA336E1-9BEC-4BCD-80B6-38B4AF06024B.jpg (566x802, 117.19K)

I stand with he hawks in this case. Get fucked dog shitters.

No. Pelosi is not an American.

It is tho, we sanction them and they crumble like a sand castle lmao

Their country cant exist without us

I fully support war with China. Go cry in a corner.

time to tell all politicians that if they try to draft your Minecraft characters for their Sino-Kike war, the Minecraft characters in Minecraft will simply shoot and kill as many of their own officers as they possibly can.

enjoy your femacamp chichom shill. I hope they draft you and let you be first off the boat.

fuck the gop? why

stop for a second and consider that Pelosi is the US Speaker of the House, the title, the chair, all that. Forget that it's Pelosi.

Now reword the threat:
China threatens to shoot down US Speaker of the House if they visit Taiwan, a sovereign nation.

This pains me to say because I dislike Pelosi as much if not more than the rest of you. But put that shit aside and respect the title.

>n-no please don't go to war with grorious chinar ;_;
rev up those internment camps boys

Attached: 1642609101383.jpg (1280x720, 85.14K)

This is based, don’t fuck with us Chang.

Attached: 38DC19CC-FE26-44A4-8862-D0E2709A92C6.jpg (640x532, 51.29K)

This will be such an easy war for China. Mutts hate their neighbors, riot, loot. Chinese help each other. America already screwed itself with Ukraine and now they want war with a nation they buy 90% of their products from. Jokers.

???

Republicans have been foaming at the mouth and seething at China for YEARS, like how dems were obsessed with Russia

we hated each other in the year 2000 too
but when some israeli-trained/radicalized saudi-funded mouth breathers decided to hijack planes and run them into the tallest towers in the US, we came together and attacked 2 nations that had nothing to do with it

don't fuck with us either way because someone's going to die for it

China won’t do shit.

ching chong chong ching bing bong

Attached: 1659370816336416.webm (540x960, 2.7M)

is that emma before she hit the wall?

Draft Mitch. We'll def win.

I just don't get why the west thinks it has any say in china / taiwan. Imagine of texas suddenly declared independence and russia would use that to acknowledge them as a sovereign nation so they send weapons and military there.

Thats not gonna work this time. I would rather fight with china and russia than against them. Neither one of them are fucking with me on a daily basis like the US government does.

that's hilarious and on top of that she fucks the dog

They are our allies and have been for longer than your shitty little republic has even existed, Hans.

holy shit
she took down an entire ethnicity in a 15s tictok

Fuck china

Yep, she was cute back then.

>I just don't get why the west thinks it has any say in china / taiwan. Imagine of texas suddenly declared independence and russia would use that to acknowledge them as a sovereign nation so they send weapons and military there.
>t.
The ROC predates the PRC and is the rightful chinese government.

Attached: 1643401267672.jpg (232x230, 6.08K)

>Chinese help each other
lol do we really need to have another chinese video thread

yeah and if i saw someone in the US carrying a chinese or russian flag during a time of war, I have a right to kill them and I intend to exercise it, chicom

>the more you know

>However, if the harm is limited to Pelosi herself, it's a offer of Friendship and goodwill, Republican says

Actually made me chuckle, good lass

Lmao no

imma get Pelosis big saggy tits tattood on my forehead. the revenge of her titties will be the last thing thousands of chinks will see before I put a bullet between their insectoid eyes

huuurraaahhhhhhhh

My "republic" only exists because my country lost a fucking war and has to abide by the rules you set upon us.

"rightful" my ass. You need power to back your "rights" otherwise it becomes a fucking joke. Like your bill of rights that your politicians violate every other day. The same goes for the shit in my country, yet we lack the power to hold them accountable. Effectively they rule over us with the illusion of fariness, rights and any other shit. If you want taiwan to be a country I hope you have the power to back it up.

Yes Republicans want to protect their righty government establishment fake puppet party. The same reason they orchestrated the game fraudulent 2020 election to keep the fake Democrat party from becoming nonexistent.

If you want Taiwan not to be a country I hope you have the power to back it up.

what a fag
I hope they blow her up

She doesn't represent shit. Neither did any other righty government establishment faggot.