Ukraine has won. Its time to pack our bags and no need to send any more weapons, its official now

Ukraine has won. Its time to pack our bags and no need to send any more weapons, its official now.

Attached: ukraine.jpg (828x837, 51.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbZfG_0PZm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russiabros... its over

NATO/EU/US has no chance of winning this war.

Even just seeing this jew makes me angry, absolute piece of shit

guess they dont need our money or guns any more?

>jew words
Jakob has been deceiving Esau since the dawn of time.

based leaf

I'm surprised he hasn't started streaming on twitch

>They have no chance of winning. It's impossible. Now give me 100 more HIMARS.

>Ukraine has won. Its time to pack our bags and no need to send any more weapons, its official now.

no, we have to send them 10 times as many weaons, also lots of money. then they will win.

He needs a billion dollar exclusivity deal first

>0chance
Everyone has a chance. Even a single dude planning on taking over a country with nothing but a pen knife has a chance, abysmally small but still a chance.
Him saying this makes it sound like the war isn't going as well as hoped

will this manlet ever change his fucking shirt?

He takes it off sometimes.

Attached: 1658865334492876.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

If the Russians don't kill this fucker I will consider that they lost the war, regardless if they take the whole of Ukraine. I don't care if they do it in his Florida home or in the catacombs of Kiev.

Attached: slava ukelele.jpg (640x360, 60.44K)

I hope he starts streaming WARNO after his political career, I pretty much bought that game because of the new Cold War. youtube.com/watch?v=fbZfG_0PZm4

I like your turning his propaganda back on him.
Na zdravie!

Your money is needed to defend taiwan next.

Ukraine will run out of people before Russia. Having more meat to throw in the pile than anyone else has been the Russian war strategy for over 100 years. Ukraine will be down to fielding teenage women and grandmothers before Russia has lost an amount of fighting age men that is statistically important.

wait what is that